Sign in to follow this  
ryan1992

Steve Morison pre season

On the Pink''un it didn''t mention his goal vs Gorleston and tonight on Canaries it says that he got his first goals for the club tonight, but he scored in front of me at Emmerald park the other day! I know it doesn''t matter at all, but I get annoyed when papers and websites get simple facts wrong!

[quote user="ryan1992"]On the Pink''un it didn''t mention his goal vs Gorleston and tonight on Canaries it says that he got his first goals for the club tonight, but he scored in front of me at Emmerald park the other day! I know it doesn''t matter at all, but I get annoyed when papers and websites get simple facts wrong![/quote]

Why would they want to say that when he did not score at Gorleston ?Jackson clearly headed the ball in from a header that was going wide. Silly post if you are having a go at people getting facts right

Yep that was Jacksons goal. Headed in as the ball was headed back across goal by Morison. That much I saw.

But according to sky, they gave Bradley Johnsons goal to Oli Johnson.

[quote user="Yellow Rages"]

Yep that was Jacksons goal. Headed in as the ball was headed back across goal by Morison. That much I saw.

[/quote]

Oh dear that is poor. That reminds of an interviewer who once asked Ron Atkinson while he was manager of Villa whether Dalian Atkinson was any relation.

[quote user="Jacko"][quote user="Yellow Rages"]

[/quote]

Oh dear that is poor. That reminds of an interviewer who once asked Ron Atkinson while he was manager of Villa whether Dalian Atkinson was any relation.

[/quote]

Easy mistake to make - they were quite similar!

Here’s a pic of the two Atkinson’s together: CLICK HERE