Sign in to follow this  
YGB

2 new players?

Great news about deano i couldnt be happier!! saying that tho i still think there are a couple of position that need filling even if they are loan signing. I feel we still need a quality center back to play along side THE DOC dont get me wrong flem is a legend and was quality saturday but i just feel we need something more. I also think we need someone to play with damo in center mid i no safri is injured who is ideal to play with damo but muller was shocking on saturday and helveg plays to many stray passes and isnt a center midfielder. and luke chadwick who be a good buy!!!

your right. we should buy one and get a loan. probably get the loan for midfield as we actually have quite a few midfielders but they are all injured. I think if gary holt gets back to full form like previous seasons then he will be very good. we do need an agile defender with experience

[quote]your right. we should buy one and get a loan. probably get the loan for midfield as we actually have quite a few midfielders but they are all injured. I think if gary holt gets back to full form like ...[/quote]

No offence Northern canary but gary holts previous form has been division 1 form not premier league form I am sorry but he has maybe had one half decent game this season

he looks way off the pace and short of ideas in his play maybe that is harsh but ......

yeah i know he has not been up to scratch at all. but he was carrying a load of blood in his lungs (or something). i think he deserves one more chance at least. but i suppose we are better not taking a risk so we should get a loan midfielder

With Flem being made team as well as club captain (drurys fall from grace now complete - undeserved in my book - certainly no worse than Eddy or Flem) it seems that Holt the undroppable is now Flem the undroppable. Perhaps that is a sign that there will be no defensive additions and Worthy will stick with what he has at the back.Worthy has said he would like another striker and I have heard unreliable rumouors that we are looking for a ecntral midfielder (linked to Sean Davis until I pointed out he is out for the season with a knee injury....)OTBCOTBC