Sign in to follow this  
Dicky

Season ticket rebates

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="crafty canary"]Tweedledum and Tweedledee have now joined in as the organ grinder calls for back-up. Come on now, tells us all  why you lot had your campaign against the Butler. Don''t be shy, as it will all come out one day. It can be your own little phone-hacking style saga. Just because you are, don''t play dumb![/quote]

You really are trying very hard to get Peter The Deleter to remove this thread or posts by taking it way,way,way off topic.What is this agenda(i have asked earlier but you did not reply) to involve The Butler in this thread?

[/quote]My suggestion that this could be your own phone-hacking style saga is clearly close to the mark as I note you are now applying the Murdoch Defence, "I know nothing, absolutely nothing!"Hilarious.[:D][:D]

[quote user="Dicky"] I still maintain that those people who were prepared to forgoe their rebates, at the time the club needed you most, did their bit "for richer and poorer", more so than those that didn''t. .[/quote]

Unfortunately Dicky, those who didn''t take their rebates may need to think about the following:

If I remember correctly the last Annual Report of NCFC referred to £450k being used to pay off players and £100k compensation to Gunn for loss of office.

Then there were rumours that  the transfer fees for Whalley was £150k and £250k (on promotion) for Tudor Jones.

Add that to the wages of Maric, McVeigh, Whalley, Tudor Jones, Hughes, etc.

Would you say the rebates and Mr. Foulgers matching funds were wisely used?  I don''t think so.

So is Tangie trying to say that the money spent on acquiring Holt and Lambert was badly spent? very strange and desperate.

Here is another valid question. Why do Crafty and Tangie continue to post such unfair, unkind, sad,bitter, twisted, miserable, ignorant and ungrateful comments to paraphrase Peter Cullum when their comments have long since been made to look the foolish rubbish that they are? Just curious.

[quote user="T"]

So is Tangie trying to say that the money spent on acquiring Holt and Lambert was badly spent? very strange and desperate.

[/quote]

Take the £950k I have identified plus the wages, that more than covers the Foulger £1m (incl the amount to match the rebates) + the season ticket rebate money not taken. It just gives people an example of  how the season ticket rebate money was wasted and the cost of reappointing Gunn.

Of course you could argue about what money covered what cost but the thrust of my point is how much money was wasted before Lambert was appointed.

Obviously Freedom of Speech is a novel concept for T. May I suggest you join the Norwich Branch of the North Korean Communist Party. I''m sure Nutty the general secretary will welcome  a new member.

[quote user="T"]

Here is another valid question. Why do Crafty and Tangie continue to post such unfair, unkind, sad,bitter, twisted, miserable, ignorant and ungrateful comments to paraphrase Peter Cullum when their comments have long since been made to look the foolish rubbish that they are? Just curious.

[/quote]

Oh dear me i did not know that T was a member of the fantasy four[;)]

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

Obviously Freedom of Speech is a novel concept for T. May I suggest you join the Norwich Branch of the North Korean Communist Party. I''m sure Nutty the general secretary will welcome  a new member.

[/quote]

I think everybody is finding this all a tad tiresome Tangie.Any chance that sometime this century we can move on?

Tilly,

May I suggest you direct your comment to those who want to deny my right to Freedom of Speech, simples!

[/quote]

Tangie old boy for goodness sake i am on about you banging on and on and on and on playing the same old tiresome record that was not even funny the first time round.[:''(]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

Tilly,

May I suggest you direct your comment to those who want to deny my right to Freedom of Speech, simples!

[/quote]

Tangie old boy for goodness sake i am on about you banging on and on and on and on playing the same old tiresome record that was not even funny the first time round.[:''(]

[/quote]

Who are you to decide what people can and cannot post!

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]May I suggest you direct your comment to those who want to deny my right to Freedom of Speech, simples!

[/quote]I don''t think anyone wants to deny your right to Freedom of Speech.....

It''s just that your speech writer seems to have run out of ideas!

the Foulger £1m 

[/quote]

The Foulger "£1m" was £720,000. £360,000 plus £360,000.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

Tilly,

[/quote]

[/quote]

Who are you to decide what people can and cannot post!

[/quote]

OK have it your way if you think page after page,thread after thread,post after post going on about the North Korean Communist Party and the Lunatic Tendency is funny after it has been flogged to death so be it.

I will leave you to it before your brother pitches up in about an hours time with his five penneth worth.No doubt it will be pointed and very personal with his latest conspiracy theories but i refuse to be baited by his nonsense and bile.

Not only do you claim to no nothing but now you try to claim the moral high ground. Unfortunately for you, those that know you know this to be tosh. 

[quote user="T"]

[/quote]

Bump

i took my rebate cause i wasnt happy about what was happening with my club, i was really pissed off that we had got into league 1. our previous managers didnt help my cause either. and no i dont regret my decision.

[quote user="barclaybabe"]i took my rebate cause i wasnt happy about what was happening with my club, i was really pissed off that we had got into league 1. our previous managers didnt help my cause either. and no i dont regret my decision.[/quote]

Sorry BarclayBabe, I think even though your point is spot on and actually something to do with the OP, the thread was lost long ago to the tiresome arguments from Tilly, Tangie, Tiddly, Nutty, Natty and Nobby,  and whoever else keeps hijacking sensible discussions. All as bad as each other, and all utterly boring. Pete, can''t you give these guys their own chat room or something?  [|-)]

[quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"]

[quote user="barclaybabe"]i took my rebate cause i wasnt happy about what was happening with my club, i was really pissed off that we had got into league 1. our previous managers didnt help my cause either. and no i dont regret my decision.[/quote]

Sorry BarclayBabe, I think even though your point is spot on and actually something to do with the OP, the thread was lost long ago to the tiresome arguments from Tilly, Tangie, Tiddly, Nutty, Natty and Nobby,  and whoever else keeps hijacking sensible discussions. All as bad as each other, and all utterly boring. Pete, can''t you give these guys their own chat room or something?  [|-)]

[/quote]

I will apologise GPB but yesterday i attempted to move on and asked Tangie to do the same but you can see for yourself the responses from a certain pair and i think you are being a little unfair to Nutty who has attempted to bring the thread back on track only to be met with even more abuse.It was even claimed i was "taking the morale high ground" by refusing to be baited .

[quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"]

[/quote]

Did you get out of bed the wrong side this morning or are you reading something that''s not there Mr Beard?

Maybe Pete could give you "plastic mods" a turn each or something but that would require you to read the thread first. I agree too many threads are hijacked by personal comments that aren''t relevant to the topic. And your post is a fine example of that.

For what it''s worth, and to bring the thread back on topic yet again, my view is that the "rebate" was a pricing structure. And I paid the price that I had agreed to pay if the club was relegated. It was never about dis-satisfaction with the club. This was invented later by those who wanted to use it to make a point.

OK guys point taken. Maybe the Beard Bed is in need of some Feng Shui , but page after page of arguments away from the OP does lead to some serious Trawling at times, and with my IT skills, that can take a while! [:D]

OTBC

[|-)][|-)][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"]

[/quote]

I will apologise GPB but yesterday i attempted to move on and asked Tangie to do the same but you can see for yourself the responses from a certain pair and i think you are being a little unfair to Nutty who has attempted to bring the thread back on track only to be met with even more abuse.It was even claimed i was "taking the morale high ground" by refusing to be baited .

[/quote][|-)]