Sign in to follow this  
Beauseant

Kyle Naughton

According to Wikipedia:

''In April 2011 Naughton was named as right back in the PFA Championship Team of the Year for the second time in three years and won the Leicester City Young Player of the Year award''.

Can''t be a bad player, and once again very typical of PLs signings to date.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

We''ve reached the "Sky Sports understands" stage on Twitter now, so it''s looking likely[:D]

[/quote]Hmm, has everything disappeared? Can''t get that link to work, and can''t see anything on Twitter...

[quote user="Beauseant"]

We''ve reached the "Sky Sports understands" stage on Twitter now, so it''s looking likely[:D]

[/quote]It says "Sorry we cannot retrieve this story" when I click the link.

my spurs pals (I work with 3 - uuuurrrrgh!) are saying its all over their forums that he''s heading east to us. This could be from the same "understands" story.

It would be brilliant to get him on a permanent, however a few of the articles I have read suggest it''s a loan deal - I would save a loan spot for someone else to be honest.

Given that George Francomb is very inexperienced and even RM is untried at this level this would seem a sensible loan move to make if it comes off. Maybe another loan spell is on the cards for George.

[quote user="spencer 1970"]my spurs pals (I work with 3 - uuuurrrrgh!) are saying its all over their forums that he''s heading east to us. This could be from the same "understands" story.[/quote]   if he''s heading east he''s on his way to southend, not us. better he heads northish to get to norwich.

Just been on official Norwich site its just been confirmed we''ve got him on a season long loan. Good spot of business there a cracking player.