Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Cody to Orient

Have just received a text from my mate who is a season ticket holder at Orient and he has heard that over the next few days Cody will be joining them on a seasons long loan with a view to a permanent deal.

Of course be remiss not to,

Ruddy isn''t good enough and we need another keeper and dont get me started on Chris Martin ;)

[quote user="L4cole"]Oh no, another Cody thread! Can we mention John Ruddy and Chris Martin to?
[/quote]

You forgot a " when do Wigan tickets go on sale" thread[:D]

So if Cody bangs them in in League One again do we give him a chance in a Norwich shirt?

After all that''s the level we''ve taken Bennett and Pilks from.

If he goes on loan that means to me that Lambert is still keeping options open as he could have sold him otherwise. A good move IMO and I will be getting some money on Cody for top-scorer in Div 1.  

[quote user="paul moy"]If he goes on loan that means to me that Lambert is still keeping options open as he could have sold him otherwise. A good move IMO and I will be getting some money on Cody for top-scorer in Div 1.  [/quote]

Just so you know Paul,trains leaving Norwich on the hour stop at Stratford which is a short hop from Brisbane road.[:)]

Jamie Cureton is at Orient now too. I live a 10 minute walk from Brisbane Road so will get to a few games this season I expect

[quote user="paul moy"]If he goes on loan that means to me that Lambert is still keeping options open as he could have sold him otherwise. A good move IMO and I will be getting some money on Cody for top-scorer in Div 1.  [/quote]

If Lambert was keeping his options open, Cody would be in Germany or would have been at Gorleston on Saturday. He''s a gonna!

No you won''t!! I''ve just locked Cody in my basement, caught him walking the streets with a tear in his eye.

He doesnt want to leave! ISNT THAT RIGHT CODY?

*Muffled groans*

See? Now leave us alone!! :)

*Disclaimer: i havent really, just incase he does get codynapped tonight*

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Just so you know Paul,trains leaving Norwich on the hour stop at Stratford which is a short hop from Brisbane road.[:)]

[/quote]

I live closer than that, and yes, I will be tempted to visit for the odd game bearing in mind the lock-outs at Carrow Road.

[quote user="yellow blood"]

If Lambert was keeping his options open, Cody would be in Germany or would have been at Gorleston on Saturday. He''s a gonna!

[/quote]

Then explain why he is not being sold, bearing in mind that many clubs have been on his trail according to Pinkun reports ?

[quote user="s10_yellow"]Jamie Cureton is at Orient now too. I live a 10 minute walk from Brisbane Road so will get to a few games this season I expect[/quote]

Watch your windows when Jamie shoots. Hope your house insurance is uptodate.

[quote user="s10_yellow"]Jamie Cureton is at Orient now too. I live a 10 minute walk from Brisbane Road so will get to a few games this season I expect[/quote].....................s10 shouldn''t you be titled E10? just finished a job in london, been staying in an hotel at forest gate. do you get to the william fourth pub at bakers arms?

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="yellow blood"]

[/quote]

Then explain why he is not being sold, bearing in mind that many clubs have been on his trail according to Pinkun reports ?

[/quote]Evening Cody McMoy!!!! [:D]  Isn''t this all just a rumour some bloke has heard from his mate??? Why don''t we wait until we find out what is really happening to the boy Cody until we start leaping to conclusions??

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="yellow blood"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Evening Cody McMoy!!!! [:D]  Isn''t this all just a rumour some bloke has heard from his mate??? Why don''t we wait until we find out what is really happening to the boy Cody until we start leaping to conclusions??
[/quote]

That''s a sensible point, Lord Horn.  I''d be very interested in your views on what you think we should do with him.  You probably know mine already...   

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="yellow blood"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Evening Cody McMoy!!!! [:D]  Isn''t this all just a rumour some bloke has heard from his mate??? Why don''t we wait until we find out what is really happening to the boy Cody until we start leaping to conclusions??[/quote]

That''s a sensible point, Lord Horn.  I''d be very interested in your views on what you think we should do with him.  You probably know mine already...   

[/quote]Well Paul, I suspect that St. Paul has already made his mind up what he is going to do with Cody so whatever anyone says or thinks on here will (as usual) make no difference whatsoever.  Having said that the boy has already stepped up from the depths of Dirtford (sorry, that''s the closet Ebbsfleet Utd fan coming out in me) to become top scorer with the Gills - who''s to say he couldn''t step up further??

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="yellow blood"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Evening Cody McMoy!!!! [:D]  Isn''t this all just a rumour some bloke has heard from his mate??? Why don''t we wait until we find out what is really happening to the boy Cody until we start leaping to conclusions??
[/quote]

[/quote]

Well Paul, I suspect that St. Paul has already made his mind up what he is going to do with Cody so whatever anyone says or thinks on here will (as usual) make no difference whatsoever.  Having said that the boy has already stepped up from the depths of Dirtford (sorry, that''s the closet Ebbsfleet Utd fan coming out in me) to become top scorer with the Gills - who''s to say he couldn''t step up further??
[/quote]

So your view is not so far removed from my own, and to be honest I would have been surprised if it was. Cheers, Lord Horn !!  [B]  

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="yellow blood"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Evening Cody McMoy!!!! [:D]  Isn''t this all just a rumour some bloke has heard from his mate??? Why don''t we wait until we find out what is really happening to the boy Cody until we start leaping to conclusions??[/quote]

[/quote]Well Paul, I suspect that St. Paul has already made his mind up what he is going to do with Cody so whatever anyone says or thinks on here will (as usual) make no difference whatsoever.  Having said that the boy has already stepped up from the depths of Dirtford (sorry, that''s the closet Ebbsfleet Utd fan coming out in me) to become top scorer with the Gills - who''s to say he couldn''t step up further??[/quote]

So your view is not so far removed from my own, and to be honest I would have been surprised if it was. Cheers, Lord Horn !!  [B]  

[/quote]Although we might differ in our opinions of Chris Martin....... but I won''t get you started on that one......[:D]

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="yellow blood"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well Paul, I suspect that St. Paul has already made his mind up what he is going to do with Cody so whatever anyone says or thinks on here will (as usual) make no difference whatsoever.  Having said that the boy has already stepped up from the depths of Dirtford (sorry, that''s the closet Ebbsfleet Utd fan coming out in me) to become top scorer with the Gills - who''s to say he couldn''t step up further??
[/quote]

[/quote]

Although we might differ in our opinions of Chris Martin....... but I won''t get you started on that one......[:D]
[/quote]

You might well be surprised that I included him in my Premier League fantasy team today. I won''t give up hope.

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="paul moy"][quote user="yellow blood"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Well Paul, I suspect that St. Paul has already made his mind up what he is going to do with Cody so whatever anyone says or thinks on here will (as usual) make no difference whatsoever.  Having said that the boy has already stepped up from the depths of Dirtford (sorry, that''s the closet Ebbsfleet Utd fan coming out in me) to become top scorer with the Gills - who''s to say he couldn''t step up further??[/quote]

[/quote]Although we might differ in our opinions of Chris Martin....... but I won''t get you started on that one......[:D][/quote]

You might well be surprised that I included him in my Premier League fantasy team today. I won''t give up hope.

[/quote]Blimey...that will surprise a few people on here...keep the faith!!!!! [B] [B] [B]

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="yellow blood"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Where does it say he''s not being sold?