Sign in to follow this  
Costa-Canary

Can't wait for the stoke game.

I am so excited,i am coming home for a 2 week holiday as i haven''t been back to the uk for 18 months, i booked my flights way back in january not knowing when the football season was going to start or what league we would be in, so by pure luck i am going to be in norfolk on the weekend of the 20th. I then realised that it was the first home game of the season and i thought i will never get a ticket for that, but step forward my mates dad who has said i can have his ticket for the game ( i''ll bring him a couple of bottles of Famous grouse back to say thanks ) This will be only the 2nd game i have been to in the last 4 years, the last one being the home game against southampton when we lost 0-2 , so i hope i am not going to be bad luck for the team!

Anyway thanks for reading, sorry to have bored you but as you might have noticed i am really quite happy.Big Smile [:D]

Quality mate hope you enjoy.

I am out in Puerto del carmen in november and for 2 weeks in feb, love it in lanzarote fo every year

What do you do if you can''t wait ?Seriously though, I know what it''s like to miss so many Norwich games (when serving in the Royal Navy) Hope you enjoy the game.

Hopefully Spanish TV will show a lot of Norwich games for you this year. Enjoy the game anyway - drink a few ales and eat some stodgy English pies too

cheers mate, all the bars out here have abu dhabi sports channels which show 5 times as many games as sky, i reckon i should be able to see at least 12 games this season maybe more.

Love it in Lanzarote also.Stayed in Costa Calero for the 10th time in June at the same hotel.Also stayed in Playa Blanca and Costa Tequise several times.Get in touch when you are over and we can maybe meet for a drink.