Sign in to follow this  
nxs725

Histon

Morning!! Would anyone happen to possess any information as to how much admission will be to the soccer match on Thursday?? My current search on the interweb has left one none the wiser!!

[quote user="s10_yellow"]I think it''s £5 on the gate. Hope to see a few City fans there, Histon''s a nice little ground.[/quote]

Nice ground, nice atmosphere, nice people and a good bar (if away fans are allowed into their seated stand)

Squad out v Histon tonight; Matthews, Florence, foffolo, Kelly, jones, dereman, adeyemi, brindle, drmola, ball, dorking.

Squad out v Histon tonight; Matthews, Florence, foffolo, Kelly, jones, dereman, adeyemi, brindle, drmola, ball, dorking.

Went to the game tonight as it''s pretty local to me.

Like Norwich, Histon seemed to put out a youth team first half, though Histon fielded a couple of older substitutes after the break.

Histon won the game 2-0, and could have won by a lot more had it not been for Remi Matthews in goal, who pulled off a string of fine saves.

Norwich''s best outfield players for me were Matt Ball, who played in midfield, and Dean Florence, who played RB (the latter looking a lot like Nani).

Drmola played up front but looks a bit of a lump (maybe I''m being harsh as it''s preseason).

Adeyemi got injured in the first half, so did not really get much of a chance to impress.

Histon''s best player for me was Cochran, who scored a great goal from outside the box.

There was a printed team-sheet instead of a programme at the ground, which was a bit amusing as the Norwich players'' names have apparently been taken down over the phone. Hence Harry Foffolo, Richard Brindle and Josh Dorking, LOL.

A few Norwich fans there, which was good to see.

[quote user="CambsCanary"]

Went to the game tonight as it''s pretty local to me.

Like Norwich, Histon seemed to put out a youth team first half, though Histon fielded a couple of older substitutes after the break.

Histon won the game 2-0, and could have won by a lot more had it not been for Remi Matthews in goal, who pulled off a string of fine saves.

Norwich''s best outfield players for me were Matt Ball, who played in midfield, and Dean Florence, who played RB (the latter looking a lot like Nani).

Drmola played up front but looks a bit of a lump (maybe I''m being harsh as it''s preseason).

Adeyemi got injured in the first half, so did not really get much of a chance to impress.

Histon''s best player for me was Cochran, who scored a great goal from outside the box.

There was a printed team-sheet instead of a programme at the ground, which was a bit amusing as the Norwich players'' names have apparently been taken down over the phone. Hence Harry Foffolo, Richard Brindle and Josh Dorking, LOL.

A few Norwich fans there, which was good to see.

[/quote]He had a great game against Wroxham.