Sign in to follow this  
Mungo Bumpkin

Jonny foreigners

Some of these Jonny foreigners aren''t proper foreigners.  You see many of these are from the British Empire/Commonwealth.  Proper Jonny foreigners are the ones outside the Empire who need civilising before they''re allowed to kick a ball on England''s green and pleasant land.

[quote user="dylanisabaddog"][quote user="L4cole"][quote user="dylanisabaddog"]

What an extraordinarily offensive post.  If you can''t even remember the first non British player you saw at Carrow Road you are obviously as dense as your pinkun name would suggest.

Is your favourite comedian Jim Davidson by any chance?

[/quote]

Offensive !!! some people make me die!! how is it offensive... It''s not. I find you offensive for even writing that post.... Muppet.[/quote]

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=674916

At least the foreigner who posted this article knows how to spell ''Johnny''

For the sake of the reputation of our club, I hope we don''t sign a foreigner this summer.  If we did, would you call him Johnny Foreigner to his face?

It is an outdated derogatory phrase expressed by ignorant Englishmen about anyone who wasn''t born here.

[/quote]Please go away, watch the entire works of Chris Morris, and then reassess your stultifyingly ill-informed views accordingly. Thanks.

What an extraordinarily offensive post.  If you can''t even remember the first non British player you saw at Carrow Road you are obviously as dense as your pinkun name would suggest.

[/quote]

Offensive !!! some people make me die!! how is it offensive... It''s not. I find you offensive for even writing that post.... Muppet.

[/quote]

For the sake of the reputation of our club, I hope we don''t sign a foreigner this summer.  If we did, would you call him Johnny Foreigner to his face?

It is an outdated derogatory phrase expressed by ignorant Englishmen about anyone who wasn''t born here.

[/quote]

Any credibility you had went out the window when you linked to that forum.

[/quote]

Offensive !!! some people make me die!! how is it offensive... It''s not. I find you offensive for even writing that post.... Muppet.

[/quote]

[/quote]

The problem is, in your first post you don''t challenge the title of the thread you challenged the fact that someone couldn''t remember the first foreign player they saw. Does that make you dense or just unable to express yourself correctly??

As a foreigner in part (and a Jonny) I can say it is one of those phrases that is only offensive if used in an offensive manner (as with most things of course). It is never nice having your "foreigness" pointed out so bluntly, especially if being used in a derogatory fashion - although I don''t think this post was meant in an insulting way at all.

Anyway, the first foreign player I saw was Gary Lineker, he was a foreigner where I saw him.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

As a foreigner in part (and a Jonny) I can say it is one of those phrases that is only offensive if used in an offensive manner (as with most things of course). It is never nice having your "foreigness" pointed out so bluntly, especially if being used in a derogatory fashion - although I don''t think this post was meant in an insulting way at all.

Anyway, the first foreign player I saw was Gary Lineker, he was a foreigner where I saw him.

[/quote]

Leicester?

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

[/quote]

Leicester?

OTBC

[/quote]

Not unless Leicester play at the Camp Nou Bly.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

[/quote]

Leicester?

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]Actually it was at the Mizuho Athletic Stadium in one of his few appearances for Grampus Eight.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]i wonder if there is anyone actually named "Johnny foreigner" anywhere in the world?
[/quote]

Unlikely, will Johnny English do?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]i wonder if there is anyone actually named "Johnny foreigner" anywhere in the world?
[/quote]

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

[/quote]

Leicester?

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Actually it was at the Mizuho Athletic Stadium in one of his few appearances for Grampus Eight.
[/quote]

Ah well Both Bly and i have been corrected[:$]

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]i wonder if there is anyone actually named "Johnny foreigner" anywhere in the world?[/quote]

[/quote]i find that name racist towards all english people and am sickened... off to the tower with you young man.