Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Now, why aren't I surprised!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="canarydan23"]The issue is, to be perfectly blunt, that First Wizard is a pr!ck.[/quote] Lets not forget this is the guy who was happy to have a go at Gunn''s daughter (a teenage girl) on here.[/quote]

Oh I plum forgot about fatty Mellisa. [:D]

[/quote]You really are a disgusting human being. Different kettle of fish when someone else decides to goad you about your physical shortcomings, isn''t it?

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="canarydan23"]The issue is, to be perfectly blunt, that First Wizard is a pr!ck.[/quote] Lets not forget this is the guy who was happy to have a go at Gunn''s daughter (a teenage girl) on here.[/quote]

[/quote]
You really are a disgusting human being. Different kettle of fish when someone else decides to goad you about your physical shortcomings, isn''t it?
[/quote]

You now jack all about me, and many do laugh at me but I''m still here.........I bend in the wind and take it all.[:)]

.........I bend in the wind and take it all.[:)][/quote]

I''m not sure thats something to brag about Wiz

Sad to see a good prospect go, but that''s football and hopefully we''ll get a few squid for him. And though it didn''t pan out for Gunny, I will never blame him for trying his hand at management here - You can be sure nobody will have been more disappointed about that than Gunny himself. Anyway, apart from the small fact that he made one of NCFC''s most IMPORTANT signings EVER, things have turned out superbly so why the bitterness?!. In 30 odd years, for me overall - 98% hero, 2% villain if you like!. Good luck to both Bryan and Angus.

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]

.........I bend in the wind and take it all.[:)][/quote]

I''m not sure thats something to brag about Wiz

[/quote]

Hilarious Hairy, when viewed like that. [Y]

[quote user="canarydan23"]The issue is, to be perfectly blunt, that First Wizard is a pr!ck.[/quote]Excellent analysis. End of thread.

The fact you have called his daughter "Fattie" says it all!!

You act like a spoilt child, never have liked you on here, now really despise you!

[quote user="DOGGER"]

You act like a spoilt child, never have liked you on here, now really despise you!

[/quote]

Oh dear, I shan''t sleep now.[:)]

[quote user="First Wizard"]  I remember Gunns face at Col who when we stuffed them 5 nil.......he was pig sick......you can''t defend that.[/quote]First Wizard you know nothing about nothing, you narrow minded prick.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="DOGGER"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Just waiting for the mocking of his dead daughter, wouldn''t put it past you!

[quote user="DOGGER"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="DOGGER"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Just waiting for the mocking of his dead daughter, wouldn''t put it past you!

[/quote]

I wouldn''t stoop so low, it was a tragic episode for the Gunn family, the whole country grieved for them then......as did I.

It has got all the classic hallmarks of a "That''s it, I''m stomping off and never coming back" hasn''t it? He''s surely got enough attention from the thread to give him a vicarious bit of tentage by now so the stomp and bullying cries must be next...

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]You really are a disgusting human being. Different kettle of fish when someone else decides to goad you about your physical shortcomings, isn''t it?[/quote]

You now jack all about me, and many do laugh at me but I''m still here.........I bend in the wind and take it all.[:)]

[/quote]Well I clearly do know some things about you, don''t I? And I wouldn''t dream of mocking you for your aforementioned physical handicaps. However, I don''t think it''s too much of a stretch for me to infer that you''re a lonely and unfulfilled attention seeker judging from the way you behave on here. In your defence, though, I''m sure you couldn''t possibly be as odious as this in real life.

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]You really are a disgusting human being. Different kettle of fish when someone else decides to goad you about your physical shortcomings, isn''t it?[/quote]

[/quote]Well I clearly do know some things about you, don''t I? And I wouldn''t dream of mocking you for your aforementioned physical handicaps. However, I don''t think it''s too much of a stretch for me to infer that you''re a lonely and unfulfilled attention seeker judging from the way you behave on here. In your defence, though, I''m sure you couldn''t possibly be as odious as this in real life.[/quote]

I''m not, the wizard is a character built up through the years, in fact, posters who''ve met me don''t believe I''m him!

[quote user="First Wizard"]I''m not, the wizard is a character built up through the years, in fact, posters who''ve met me don''t believe I''m him![/quote]

Then why not just be yourself and say what you really think, like practically everyone else on here? Even if it''s in jest, it seems pretty sad to spend so much of your life trying to agitate people on an intenet forum...

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="First Wizard"]I''m not, the wizard is a character built up through the years, in fact, posters who''ve met me don''t believe I''m him![/quote] Then why not just be yourself and say what you really think, like practically everyone else on here? Even if it''s in jest, it seems pretty sad to spend so much of your life trying to agitate people on an intenet forum...[/quote]

If I was allowed to be just me, believe me I would, but the ''firstwizard'' name doesn''t allow that to happen.

Its my own fault I suppose, I created him but I won''t change my name now after all these years.

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="First Wizard"]I''m not, the wizard is a character built up through the years, in fact, posters who''ve met me don''t believe I''m him![/quote] Then why not just be yourself and say what you really think, like practically everyone else on here? Even if it''s in jest, it seems pretty sad to spend so much of your life trying to agitate people on an intenet forum...[/quote]

If I was allowed to be just me, believe me I would, but the ''firstwizard'' name doesn''t allow that to happen.

Its my own fault I suppose, I created him but I won''t change my name now after all these years.

[/quote]Anthropomorphising an avatar on an internet discussion forum? That''s tragic.Stop being a buffoon and be yourself. People might like you then.

[quote user="Coelho"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]Anthropomorphising an avatar on an internet discussion forum? That''s tragic.Stop being a buffoon and be yourself. People might like you then.[/quote]OMG can''t you see he''s taking the piss?[:D] LOL

[quote user="SPANGLES"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]
Anthropomorphising an avatar on an internet discussion forum? That''s tragic.

Stop being a buffoon and be yourself. People might like you then.
[/quote]

OMG can''t you see he''s taking the piss?[:D] LOL
[/quote]

Err? obviously not mate.[;)][Y]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="SPANGLES"][quote user="Coelho"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]Anthropomorphising an avatar on an internet discussion forum? That''s tragic.Stop being a buffoon and be yourself. People might like you then.[/quote]OMG can''t you see he''s taking the piss?[:D] LOL[/quote]

Err? obviously not mate.[;)][Y]

[/quote]Of course I know you''re taking the piss. I just don''t like the ''Wizard'' persona, I prefer people who just be themselves rather than putting on a show for attention. Nothing I can say will stop you doing what you do, so I guess I can live with it [;)]

If Bryan Gunn fell on his sword in the centre circle at Carrow Road to atone for his ''sins'' Wiz would still complain that the club were left with the cost of cleaning up the blood. He''ll never let it go. But it''s OK because he''s just an internet character so when he acts like a pr1ck nobody gets hurt.

we can all be tough men from behind the safety of our laptops... the reason wiz probably doesnt say these things in person is because someone woul probably poke him in the eye.

Funniest post in a while. Why do people take life so seriously really? ABout Gunn im sure if he wanted his son to do well at Norwich he could of got a job this way no doubt however he wanted away from norwich and to cut all ties because he is not worshiped how he used to his ego is hurt and i guess he feels bitter that someone who took over from him has now got the club not only out of league one but to the top league. Gunn is a disgrace all he cares about is his own self image which again he has massively failed at by relocating. Good luck ANgus you didn''t deserve this but i hope you do well.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]we can all be tough men from behind the safety of our laptops... the reason wiz probably doesnt say these things in person is because someone woul probably poke him in the eye.

[/quote]

When at Carrow Road my City shirt has ''wiz'' on the back....I never hide.   [:|]

[quote user="Better Wizard"]Funniest post in a while. Why do people take life so seriously really? ABout Gunn im sure if he wanted his son to do well at Norwich he could of got a job this way no doubt however he wanted away from norwich and to cut all ties because he is not worshiped how he used to his ego is hurt and i guess he feels bitter that someone who took over from him has now got the club not only out of league one but to the top league. Gunn is a disgrace all he cares about is his own self image which again he has massively failed at by relocating. Good luck ANgus you didn''t deserve this but i hope you do well.[/quote]I Lol''ed at this.

Interesting one this. I remember Angus at the academy, not really showing a lot of promise, and in fact, not wanting to go in goal when I had him in one of my trial teams! I suspect that he always had a lot of natural ability (and will be tall!) but NCFC will certainly have worked hard at his development. They will argue that this investment should be rewarded which is hard to argue with.  

But was he scholar by now ? If so we will be due some compenstation I would think?