Sign in to follow this  
merson_dim

So whos applying for Chelsea?

I don''t know if i mentioned it on this thread or another one about ticket pricing.

I''ve got my ticket but i am going with a mate who is a chelsea fan so we will be sitting in one of the home areas. I''m just excited to see Norwich play in the top flight. I hardly ever have the opportunity to see them at Carrow Road because i dont have any sort of membership and live in berkshire. with so many (very big) london clubs in the premiership this is my opportunity to Norwich live a few times.

I am on the list for Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea i have, and that just leaves Fulham which might be a bit more tricky. I will be in the home ends each time but my blood is yellow and green!

Would anyone know when we will find out if our application for Chelsea tickets has been successful or not? Do we get told or do we assume that we haven''t been lucky? I''ve got £80 set aside & need to know as I could either spend it on a night out with my wife or buy a couple of Norwich shirts for the kids when we come up v Parma . . . . or I might spend it on myself . . hmmm.