Sign in to follow this  
Canary Beagle

Simon Lappin Exclusive!!

[quote user="Mervmeister"]Why don;t I get this?[/quote]Simon Lappin is known by the name ''the king of Spain''...his song is ''Simon Lappin King of Spain...he looks Spanish''.[:O]

[quote user="swindoncanary"]A Spanish man has been arrested in the UK in connection with the attempted assassination of the king of Spain.Get it now ?[/quote]Come on now, not everyone has heard the chants because we weren''t on Sky much last year.

Ohhhhhh sorry lol, my bad. Was looking far too deep. Thought this guy had done something bad to a Lappin family member or something.

[quote user="Canary Beagle"]Justice at last for Laps......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14062128[/quote]

Assasination seems a bit harsh just because the guy can''t score a goal.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Canary Beagle"]Justice at last for Laps......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14062128[/quote]

Assasination seems a bit harsh just because the guy can''t score a goal.[/quote]He scored that great freekick against Luton...just been unlucky since then!The King of Spain literally rules!

I remember in our relegation season he scored a beauty from just inside their half - after the keeper did some kind of dodgy misskick from the edge of the area and Lappin floated it in. Brilliant goal at the time though.

[quote user="AJ Wizard"]I remember in our relegation season he scored a beauty from just inside their half - after the keeper did some kind of dodgy misskick from the edge of the area and Lappin floated it in. Brilliant goal at the time though.[/quote]Against Cardiff, I remember it surprisingly well...

I heard this on the radio today and I thought exactly the same thing. (Oh no not Simon Lappin)

And I didn''t need to see loads of games on sky to think it either.

Ah, someone beat me to it! thanks mods for not making it a new post an saving me from looking a bigger plank!

I found this most confusing: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10606200. Although it must have been exciting for them all to meet Simon Lappin.

[quote user="Sir Humphrey Appleby"][quote user="Mervmeister"]Why don;t I get this?[/quote]Simon Lappin is known by the name ''the king of Spain''...his song is ''Simon Lappin King of Spain...he looks Spanish''.[:O]

[/quote]

[:D]

What I cant understand is, why we havnt released Lappin? Very average player and now I feel below the standard we need in the squad, I''m sure plenty will disagree.....