Sign in to follow this  
peter2704

Bennett sounds like a top guy!

Just reading his comments about joining. Doesn''t seem to take anything for granted. Sounds like he fits the Lambert mould perfectly! Very down to earth and hopefully will be a credit to the club.

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/bennett_eager_to_fight_for_norwich_city_place_1_921774

He''s got a star potential and I like his attitude too! Those are the guys you need when your extending a squad like ours, they fit into the mould. Never mind the guys whingeing about more quality...he''s got quality...! Now let''s get some defenders and a GK...

He''s got a star potential and I like his attitude too! Those are the guys you need when your extending a squad like ours, they fit into the mould. Never mind the guys whingeing about more quality...he''s got quality...! Now let''s get some defenders and a GK...

Whats the big deal with a lot of people wanting a new goalkeeper???Like a lot of people, I did have my doubts over Ruddy, but he has proved himself time and time again last season! (Swansea at home a starting point i believe??....)Statistically he was the 2nd best performing goalkeeper in the league last season behind Paddy Kenny, and 13th overall in the league for all players.Now why dont you lot GET OFF HIS BLOODY BACK AND SUPPORT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!tin hat is on...

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]He''s got a star potential and I like his attitude too! Those are the guys you need when your extending a squad like ours, they fit into the mould. Never mind the guys whingeing about more quality...he''s got quality...! Now let''s get some defenders and a GK...[/quote]Oh the irony!

[quote user="AdamCarpenter1985"]He''s got a star potential and I like his attitude too! Those are the guys you need when your extending a squad like ours, they fit into the mould. Never mind the guys whingeing about more quality...he''s got quality...! Now let''s get some defenders and a GK...

Whats the big deal with a lot of people wanting a new goalkeeper???

Like a lot of people, I did have my doubts over Ruddy, but he has proved himself time and time again last season! (Swansea at home a starting point i believe??....)

Statistically he was the 2nd best performing goalkeeper in the league last season behind Paddy Kenny, and 13th overall in the league for all players.

Now why dont you lot GET OFF HIS BLOODY BACK AND SUPPORT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tin hat is on...
[/quote]

I don''t see it as people getting at Ruddy - just most people think we need somebody to compete with him so we have a sufficiently good back up should our 1st choice keeper get injured. If you want to defend somebody, maybe it should be Declan Rudd? Only Lambert can decide if Rudd is considered suitable back up in the Premier League. I doubt any of us have seen enough of him to know either way but being so young one would assume he still has some maturing to do before being let lose in the Prem.

Really pleased with this signing! Just the kind of player we need! Well done to Norwich and Lambo for their persistence and not giving up on getting him in - we''ve got a great player here!

I like the sound of Bennett - and he "you-tube''s" really well!

I was critical of Morison''s patter when he signed as I thought that he came across a bit of a **** (insert your own expleteive here).

Bennett comes across different, more of a team player, and I think we''re all warming to him already!

Really glad he is Norwich City player at long last, although I''m not too sure why I''m excited about this signing, it''s not like I have really seen him play. Can''t wait to see what he can do

I am going to say this now about Bennett.I think one day we will see that lad in an England shirt.... lets hope hes still wearing a Norwich shirt when this happens !

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]I am going to say this now about Bennett.

I think one day we will see that lad in an England shirt.... lets hope hes still wearing a Norwich shirt when this happens !
[/quote]

If that happens he will be worth £10-15 million. Judging by Liverpool''s valuation of Jordan Henderson!

I think one day we will see that lad in an England shirt.... lets hope hes still wearing a Norwich shirt when this happens !
[/quote]

He''ll be wearing two shirts at the same time then? If it''s winter perhaps gloves, a snood and a fur trapper hat to complete the look? :-)

[quote user="Jacko"]

[/quote]

If that happens he will be worth £10-15 million. Judging by Liverpool''s valuation of Jordan Henderson!

[/quote]

I wonder what % sell-on clause Brighton have negotiated?

[quote user="peter2704"]Just reading his comments about joining. Doesn''t seem to take anything for granted. Sounds like he fits the Lambert mould perfectly! Very down to earth and hopefully will be a credit to the club.

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/bennett_eager_to_fight_for_norwich_city_place_1_921774[/quote]Just listened to his interview on the BBC site, I especially liked his response to the question "how do you feel about going up against Lampard et al" to which he responded "at the moment I''m just thinking about going up against the other players".  He also corrected himself when he said "playing premier league football...I mean hopefully getting the chance to" or something along those lines.I like his attitude, he clearly accepts that he''s going to have to fight for a place in the team and is prepared for it.  Can''t wait to see how he does!