Morisons Prozac

What team would you play with who we have now

Ruddy

R Martin   Barnett   Whitbread   Tierney

Fox   Crofts 

Bennett   Hoolahan   Vaughan

Holt

Subs: Rudd, Ward, Drury, Surman, Smith, Jackson, Morison

Looking at our midfield I would say we need at least two more players there, one defnsive the other attacking, as Korey Smith is no where near ready yet and Surman is the only other midfielder we have. Also think we need a better left-back for competition for Tierney as Drury shouldn''t really be getting onto a Premier League bench. I know it''s early days but I just feel we need a lot more than just 4 more players.

Looks good, but i don''t think its a left back we need as Lappin, Drury, and S.Smith will be good cover for Tierney, its the right side that is a bit light.

[quote user="scrappy33"]Looks good, but i don''t think its a left back we need as Lappin, Drury, and S.Smith will be good cover for Tierney, its the right side that is a bit light.[/quote]

I don''t feel that other than Tierney, none of them are good enough.

Thats the way to play it if you want to play both Bennett and Hoolahan but I think we will start the season how we finished last with the diamond.

Ruddy

R.Martin         Barnett      Whitbread      Tierney

Fox

Crofts                    Surman

Hoolahan

Holt           Vaughan

Subs: Rudd, Ward, Drury, Bennett, K.Smith, Jackson, Morsion.

I wouldn''t be suprised if the diamond gets scraped pretty soon depending on how well we are coping with world class wingers but this is how I think we''ll start with Bennett as a bit of an impact player and Jackson getting dropped to the bench to sit next to Morison who will be back up for Holt. 

If it''s a "lesser" team maybe the diamond, but would like to see us play 5 in the middle against bigger teams, Holt alone up front, Hoolahan in the hole behind Holty, Surman on the left and  Bennett on the Right. Although there is something to be said for just going out and attacking and not showing anyone any respect. In conclusion I have no idea, I''m glad I''m not Paul Lambert, as everyone else probably is.

John RuddyRussell Martin  Zak Whitbread  Leon Barnett Marc Tierney                                     David Fox         Elliot Bennett    Andrew Crofts    Andrew Surman                                  Wes Hoolahan                                     Grant Holt