Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

According to the BBC we have re signed...

Paul McVeigh! Ok, cheeky headline, but the season has not yet started and the good old BBC have f*cked up our squad.  According to the BBC in the ''club news'' feature he is at squad no. 18!HOPE NOT![:S]

Man we''ll have to wait till he''s about to sign another contract to see him have a good game though [;)].

I was with Paul McVeigh on Monday and enjoyed lunch with him - funny he never mentioned returning to football!

He''s proving a masterful talent in other directions my friends; if you follow him on Twitter you''ll know what I mean. Not only is he a whizz at presenting psychology-based training programmes, he''s wowed 5 Live with his music ability. See: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00hhlsl As a broadcaster, he''s received more radio offers too.

Right now, Paul is enjoying himself in Las Vegas for a few days...

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]

I was with Paul McVeigh on Monday and enjoyed lunch with him - funny he never mentioned returning to football!

He''s proving a masterful talent in other directions my friends; if you follow him on Twitter you''ll know what I mean. Not only is he a whizz at presenting psychology-based training programmes, he''s wowed 5 Live with his music ability. See: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00hhlsl As a broadcaster, he''s received more radio offers too.

[/quote]

Would be interesting to know why Paul thinks his career tailed off in the way it did

Agree Norfolk Mustard. I''ve done a few little bits and pieces with Paul, starting from when we met on "Scrimmage" (he was brilliant!) and he is going to go a long way in tne media with presenting and related work.

He''s definitely going places without ever needing to pull his boots on again!

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]

[/quote]

Would be interesting to know why Paul thinks his career tailed off in the way it did

[/quote]

I wouldn''t pass comment even if he told me - that would be for him to decide whether to share on a forum like this really wouldn''t it? Without doubt he''s a very intelligent guy and a damn nice chap. He''s in Vegas with people like Darel Russell on the ''Celtic Convention''...sounds a pretty dodgy excuse to have a good time! Follow Paul on twitter.com/Paulmcveigh77