Sign in to follow this  
jersey_canary

How is everyone surviving with out football??

Saturdays aren''t the same hiding up stairs to check the scores on saturdays at work......

How is everyone else getting on?? Anyone found anything that is a worthy summer replacement than my idea of drinking and watching the season review dvd from last season (iv watched it 4 times)

So far it consists of checking pinkun message board and newsnow every half an hour to see if there''s a new rumour.  Can''t wait for the fixture list to come out, the start of the new season is too far away and I can''t quite get excited by the u21 championship and the women''s world cup.

Euro U-21, Copa America, Gold Cup, Icelandic Football League (summer), MLS, NBA Finals (now finished), Play-offs in Spain, Italy lower leagues.

LOADS of stuff going on.

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/

Check that website to watch televised games (I''d recommend watching some South American football if you stay up enough) Thee skill level can be pretty high there.

I hardly call it surviving, but i''m now highly qualified in squit! Listening to Talksport for 12 hrs a day has that effect in the end.

Aside from that, all the jobs I promised she that must be obeyed, i would do once the season was over.

There''s plenty of cricket to be had this summer. Today sees the start of the series deciding third test against Sri Lanka then we''ve got a one day series through June/July before another test series begins against India in late July which takes us right through to the new football season and beyond.

Haha exactly same as Jez said......Checking this board about every half hour hoping for a new rumour etc.

Not coping well at all. Although is bound to get better soon with al the transfer hype etc ;)

I''m starting to play Badminton again a few times a week, one of which is on a Saturday afternoon

I was surviving by watching the NHL Playoffs and luckily ESPN had a replay of game 5 of the Stanley Cup finals last saturday so that partly filled the hole. The final game was last ngiht though so now I have not only a football shaped hole to fill but an ice hockey one too.

Davo

Watching England''s U-21 ''adventure''. Realising nothings changed in English football. Get depressed. Swear at TV and curse Stuart Pearce. Noticing how England are the worse passers in the tournament (apart from Belarus, maybe.). Realise that international football no longer brings me joy (Unless Spain, Germnay or Brazil are playing) and pray for Norwich''s season to start so I can finally watch good football.So pretty well in all honesty.

Started playing Football on Saturdays again.Watching NCFC season Reviews and World Cup Goals DVD''s.My girlfriend said i''m alot more relaxed close season, which made me laugh...(before I smashed the place up) haha

Golf and cricket mainly interspersed with a bit of horse racing and speedway. My greyhound is also getting more walks.

Playing cricket on Saturdays (or watching if not selected[:P]). This Saturday is baby boy''s 1st birthday though, so be celebrating all day (he''ll be wearing the full City kit from this season just gone too[:D][Y]). Also has a little City football from his auntie. Love it

Really annoyed that I keep getting involved in meaningless debates on here. eg Chris Martin to Barnsley etc :-)

Just can''t wait for the season to start and all the drama that will unfold. Meanwhile I must be nice to Mrs BY