Sign in to follow this  
Crispy

Elliott Bennet on Twitter ....... fake or real ?

@elliott_bennett twitter account .....Fake or Real place your bets now !!!

Hope it''s him

--------------------@thisiscrispy

I''m going to say almost certainly fake, given he only started tweeting a couple of days ago and he''s using fan hashtags like #ncfc and #yellowarmy. People seriously need to get a life.

Prepared to stand corrected if he is the real deal, though

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]just a player thats excited to be in PL nothing wrong with that. i can''t prove it isn''t him... but i''ll with my hunch[/quote][IMG]http://gammillustrations.bizland.com/monsterkid4/4_images/mmpHunch.jpg[/IMG]

The picture looks the wrong size to be taken & uploaded from a camera phone...At first I thought he was real but now I think he''s dodge.

Bigger question is, is the Grant Holt (GHolt9) account real?  I''m new to twitter so don''t know how to judge.

[quote user="Jez"]Bigger question is, is the Grant Holt (GHolt9) account real?  I''m new to twitter so don''t know how to judge.[/quote]no. only norwich player on twitter is @vaughany14

The pictures that Elliott Bennett put up are old ones ripped off a Facebook page apparently, so it''s a fake.

@GHolt9 is also 100% fake.

Wouldn''t be surprised if they were both the same person actually.

[quote user="merson_dim"][quote user="Jez"]Bigger question is, is the Grant Holt (GHolt9) account real?  I''m new to twitter so don''t know how to judge.[/quote]no. only norwich player on twitter is @vaughany14[/quote]Oh that''s a shame, please tell me that Dion Dublin (DionDublinsDube) is real!

[quote user="Jez"][quote user="merson_dim"][quote user="Jez"]Bigger question is, is the Grant Holt (GHolt9) account real?  I''m new to twitter so don''t know how to judge.
[/quote]
no. only norwich player on twitter is @vaughany14
[/quote]

Oh that''s a shame, please tell me that Dion Dublin (DionDublinsDube) is real!
[/quote]

Yeah thats real, as is Hucks, Eadie and Iwan Roberts