Sign in to follow this  
yossarian

2003/4 signed shirt - any suggestions?

I have a home shirt from 2003/4 season which has been signed by all first team squad. Problem is that is was a wedding present from my wife and like the 2004/5 season the marriage was less than a resounding success.

I am now about to move in with new partner and she isn''t too keen on said shirt.

It is professionally framed and in mint condition.

Any ideas?

And yes I have considered keeping the shirt and getting rid of my ladies so no-one need bother to make that joke now.

[quote user="yossarian"]I have a home shirt from 2003/4 season which has been signed by all first team squad. Problem is that is was a wedding present from my wife and like the 2004/5 season the marriage was less than a resounding success.

I am now about to move in with new partner and she isn''t too keen on said shirt.

It is professionally framed and in mint condition.

Any ideas?

And yes I have considered keeping the shirt and getting rid of my ladies so no-one need bother to make that joke now.[/quote]

Put it on ebay and sell to the highest bidder, keep your present lady, have a smile of your face and money in your pocket.

[quote user="Thisisbabyish"]I''d say grow a pair a stick it right above the bed like mine!

OTBC[/quote]Too right, tell her it''s only a shirt.  It isn''t as though you''re  keeping a set of photos of your naked ex is it.  If she still kicks off, I''d seriously wonder is she worth it.

[quote user="SPANGLES"][quote user="Thisisbabyish"]I''d say grow a pair a stick it right above the bed like mine!

OTBC[/quote]Too right, tell her it''s only a shirt.  It isn''t as though you''re  keeping a set of photos of your naked ex is it.  If she still kicks off, I''d seriously wonder is she worth it.[/quote]

Amen brother!!

[quote user="The Wizard of Oz"][quote user="Thisisbabyish"]I''d say grow a pair a stick it right above the bed like mine! OTBC[/quote]

Too right, tell her it''s only a shirt.  It isn''t as though you''re  keeping a set of photos of your naked ex is it.  If she still kicks off, I''d seriously wonder is she worth it.
[/quote]

They are already on ebay[:P]

Donate it to Hucks'' charity.Let him auction it and help out a good cause?!

Tell her you will sell it a it was a gift from the ex, but you will replace it with another when one comes available, in the mean time either:

Find someone sympathetic to your cause and initiate a swap

Or

Stash it at a mates house then one day turn up with is stating "look what I bought" maybe have the frame changed so as to disguise its origins!

Let me know what you are looking for cause It would look great in the Bar I will be opening in Florida...Going to be a lot of Norwich stuff. Gotta start a Canaries pub here in Florida

[quote user="Thisisbabyish"]Ok someone explain how to do the clever quote thing!

cheers![/quote]Use Firefox.

[quote user="Blurboy1980"]Let me know what you are looking for cause It would look great in the Bar I will be opening in Florida...Going to be a lot of Norwich stuff. Gotta start a Canaries pub here in Florida[/quote]

Where are you opening the bar in Florida? Orlando?

If so...post an update on here and I''ll drop in when I visit there in Nov/Dec!

Still looking into it all right now but looking at the St Pete Clearwater area.....so many so called "British Pubs" here and all it is a few pictures of Diana on the wall and the queen. Most Americans really don''t appreciate the British Charm of a pub they prefer the more of a hole in the wall of a bar that sells Bud and Miller. And thats it. But looking into areas still. Its a tough sell here. Irish Bars always do well here.