Sign in to follow this  
Hutcherby46

norwich city fifa 11-12

hi guys n gals im sure there is a few fifa players in here if so how do you feel norwich city play? and how do you play with them? i love playing with them on fifa im quite a force with them only downside is very true to life were a bit weak in the middle.How do you think we will rate on fifa 12 being a prem league team now? 4 star? and if anyone fancies a game what console u got? 360? or ps3?

I play on the 360....so game play may be different on the ps3!

But I always will, and always have previously played the arsenal passing game with norwich. Although its much harder on 10/11 as the defence can slide tackle from anywhere and win the ball! I play 5 at the back, 2 very defensive midfielders. and then have 2 up front being Leroy Lita/ Jackson/Lukaka(sp?)/wickham. And my own player plays in the hoolahan role. My game mentality is ultra attacking as I have such a defensive formation.!

Next season we will be 3 1/2 star imo. Although most of our players will go up as we are in the premier league!!

Think that answers everything you asked....if it didn''t I won''t as im going on fifa now!! [;)]

[quote user="Mervmeister"]4 star?? lmfao, not a chance in hell!!

3 - 3.5.[/quote]

wolves are 4 star so why cant norwich be? and does anyone want a game on 360?my tag is       hutcherby46

We are defiantly going to be a low star team as thats always how teams like us are portrayed in the premier league. I just won the fa cup with us in fifa 10 so i don''t suppose it really matters.

I play it on PS3. Although once the seasons over I tend to play it less as i get annoyed at the lack of updates. So looking forward to 12. (although Madden 12 is out before that!)

I reckon we will be a 3.5 star with a few updates when we dont lose our first 15 games we will go to 4.

I would say Holt will be about 77-78 and Hoolahan 75-76. The rest around 70 - 75.

Hopefully this time they will get Fox right and I will be able to get the ball out to everyone through him.

i have changed my norwich team quite alot.

camp

walker boyata jones mgbenge?

isla (italys next pirlo) delp ramsey

obertan hernandez hoillett

but i still have many of the norwich player on the bench like hoolahan drury, holt, crofts and many more

i play PS3 and i keep my norwich team the way it is with the diamond. i now have 3 months off and am a HUGE fifa fan, had every edition since 2003 and have left school now and have done all my exams so fifa will play a big part in keeping me occupied till next season. my PSN name is:

cappsy14

Massive fifa fan me but only love it played the proper way. Controll settings assisted is pointless and requires no skill. Everything Fully manual for me, MUCH more fun!!