Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Are we to open the premiership season?

Saw this and thought it was rather strange

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/queens-park-rangers/8579279/Queens-Park-Rangers-Football-Club-Fixtures-2011-2012.html

It would be nice to open the premiership season at home but can''t understand why it mentions QPR

Very Interesting I''m gonna say Man Utd away champions v newly promoted team

Seems to good to be true?!?!?!

[quote user="Ncfc26"]Very Interesting I''m gonna say Man Utd away champions v newly promoted team Seems to good to be true?!?!?![/quote]

Can you imagine trying to get a ticket for that!?  Would be near enough impossible especially if it went to a ballot!

[quote user="Ncfc26"]Unless you are an away season ticket holder like myself *smiles smugly to himself*[/quote]

Alright for some eh! [:P]

I think this is just a template page for QPR, but they''ve been lazy and not changed Norwich to QPR when they copied it (12th and 13th in alphabetical order, so would make sense).  If the press already know the fixtures (I think officially they only get them at 8am tomorrow), then it would look like we''re at home as we''re "hosting", but only 13 hours to wait now!

I''m praying to all the gods just to make sure begging its at home - as i''m an away season ticket holder and i''m on a beach on the opening day...and its not sea palling. My dodgy tip off of Bolton at home will do just fine thanks.

exciting times eh chaps?

Are the capital Canaries organising train tickets to all the away games this season matt?

@i''m Spartacus

But that takes up 1 day a week there are 6 other days to enjoy a life. So think twice before you insult 700 or so city supporters

*shakes his head and cries inside a little*

[quote user="Ncfc26"]@i''m Spartacus

But that takes up 1 day a week there are 6 other days to enjoy a life. So think twice before you insult 700 or so city supporters

*shakes his head and cries inside a little*[/quote]700?  Am I missing something, aren''t there a hell of a lot more season ticket holders than that?Also just like to remind everyone that our opening game to our last premiership season was against Palace, a fellow promoted club, so this could happen.  But if we are drawn against QPR in the opening game you''d have to think someone at the Telegraph''s gonna be in a lot of trouble for leaking it.P.S.Just realised you might mean 700 heading up to Man U if it''s away, I''m assuming the away allocation is something stupidly small like that.

[quote user="Ncfc26"]Away st holders mate[/quote]I completely misread that, looking back over it it definitely says away on the post, don''t know why but my eye was just drawn to ''season ticket''.  I should probably go to bed.

[quote user="spencer 1970"]

Are the capital Canaries organising train tickets to all the away games this season matt?[/quote] We''ll do our best, just need to hope most matches remain on Saturday afternoon!