Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Tomorrow is going to be such a good day!

My last A-level exam at 9am tomorrow - only an hour and a half and it''s Politics a subject I find easier than English language and Literature.....Better than that though! When I finish at 10:30 I''ll be buzzing to find out our PREMIERSHIP [:D] fixtures and then I''ll be completely free for the summer until september-ish.Tomorrow is going to be so brilliant. Hope it''s good for everyone else on here as well [Y]WE ARE PREMIERLEAGUE[;)] might even treat myself to the new shirt... [:P]

Thanks mate [:)] I had two today [:(] English Lang. and Lit was 3 hours and media 2 and a half hours - I wrote so much and frantically I''ve got a blister on my thumb [:$]

I did the Maths, Physics, Chemistry route, so my exams were a bit more about working things out and not writing so much!  Most of my uni exams were similar, now I struggle to write my own name without hurting my hand, just type everything.

Good luck CT Wizard, you should be there now with your pens and pencils in a clear plastic bag (or don''t they have to do that anymore?) I just realised it''s 36 years since I was doing my A-level exams ........

Good luck CT for your exams - mine were over 20 years ago now - and I can still remember as much now as I did then.........

good luck with the exams.. remember if it does go wrong you dont need an education to do well in life... you need guts and drive... just ask Duncan Bannatyne or Alan sugar.

My eldest daughter is in the middle of her ''A'' levels at the moment so good luck with yours.  Hope that your exams are easier than our run in!