Sign in to follow this  
Barclaybred

SKY SPORTS..Loved what they

just said..Cascarino(no i dont know who he is either) "Norwich was by far the best side in the championship and HOLT will be a big hit in the prem with his strength and they score goals all over the pitch! It wont be just carrow road where they will get their points,the way they play they will pick up points on their travels and out of the 3 promoted my money is on them staying up and doing well!"

:):):)

Though the sky sports presenter(deep voice and man city fan) did say "And now on to the CHAMPIONS ;last season,norwich" ?!?

You''ve never heard of Tony Cascarino?????   How are are you??

He is quite an admirer of Norwich and compared Jackson to Hernanadez as two great bargain strikers last season

yeah I noticed that haha. I hope they go to someone associated with us, but it''s probably because behind the scenes lambert and co are working very hard, much harder than warnock whos sat at home waiting for the owners to get players in

It''s little things like this that make me feel old - not knowing who Tony Cascarino is? Guess it''s an age/generation thing. I do remember a while back explaining to my brother (10 years my junior) that Gary Lineker isn''t just a MOTD presenter, he did actually play football once too.... kids today eh? I''m not even 40 yet either!!!!

[quote user="youngcanary"]yeah I noticed that haha. I hope they go to someone associated with us, but it''s probably because behind the scenes lambert and co are working very hard, much harder than warnock whos sat at home waiting for the owners to get players in[/quote]Surely they''ll drag out Dion Dublin soon, isn''t he the usual Sky go to guy for all things Norwich?  Not that I''m complaining about Dion!

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]

Tony Cascarino? He''s a famous Irishman, just like Barack Obama.  ; - )

[/quote]

If this post had a like button to click... I would click it [:D]

I think Dion is making less appearances on Sky as he has a contract with the BBC for the local Monday night football show, whatever it;s called.