Sign in to follow this  
Sim086

tickets on sale for first game

when will tickets generally go on sale for first game 100% i am going there is absolutely no doubt about that

I imagine these will be hard to get unless you''re an away season ticket holder. Wigan is a small ground, and so we will probably only get a couple of thousand tickets I''m guessing.

We might have to take over the casual home support stand like we did at Fulham !!!

I think the away end at Wigan can hold 5000+ – so plenty of room for everyone

[quote user="Year of the tiger"]5400 per football grounds site, so those who want to go should be able to. Good game to start from that point of view[/quote]Exactly... [Y]Plenty of room at Wigan.  Let''s turn this in to a Home game... we need to get off to a good start!

[quote user="simo86"]

@ captin holt

pretty sure i am as i am priorty two

[/quote]

You cannot seriously think that Wigan away will be written applications surely?

You have to look at the context here though, its not just Wigan away, its the first game of a new season in the Premier League and a very winnable game at that.  They wont know what to expect from us, we could well do what Blackpool did last year and turn them over.  Im hoping its not a written application as i spent the whole of last year on a work placement in South America and obviously unable to get to a single game home and away.  I really want to get to this one, and as many away games as possible this season as ive given up hope of getting many home tickets.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Wigan wont be written applications but will sell out sharpish though
[/quote]

Why do you think 5,000 + will sell out sharpish when it is the height of the holiday season against about the most unattractive opposition that there is on offer next season coupled with a round trip of 400ish miles.Yes it will sell well and we will take a very large following but not 5,000+.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="simo86"]

@ captin holt

pretty sure i am as i am priorty two

[/quote]

You cannot seriously think that Wigan away will be written applications surely?

[/quote] no not at all was just making the point i am defiantly going !!

Id be truely amazed if we take more that 3,500.  As Tilly says height of the summer, plus cost and distance.  Its not as if its Man U FFS!

i would love to go, and may still do so, but it is far away - for some reason i thought Wigan was this side on Manchester not tother!

will keep an eye on it and wait for the club to confirm how much they charge season ticket holders for the coach up.