Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

New Norwich Managers...

Looking at how the villa fans are taking to the appointment of Alex Mcleish, have you ever not wanted the new manager before he has done anything? Or will you always give a manager time?

I think when Roeder came in I wasn''t all that excited and didn''t really want him to come in, but I never staged a protest etc. Has anything like that ever happened in the Norwich History?

I remember some less than complimentary comments when PL got the job, also when Worthy was appointed (he looked like BH''s disciple) so I think we have had a few surprises...so long as they don''t appoint Keane I will be okay.

McLeish is such a strange appointment, very negative and not a guy you would want to build a club. I am really glad they didn''t move for Lambert but I find it hard to see why they would go for McLeish rather than someone like him. I would have thought a Billy Davis would have been better than McLeish.

I literally have no idea why Villa would ever choose to appoint Mcleish. In fact he seems the worst possible appointment for Villa, and it seems the worst possible move for Mcleish? Once again, the managerial merry go round confuses me thoroughly.

How terrible would it be if over the years George Burley, Roy Keane or now Paul Jewell came into replace the respective Norwich managers?

I think that Villa were just working throught the alphabet - after ruling out McClaren, McLeish was next on the list.