Sign in to follow this  
The Young One

G Holt fake twitter account

If I,m right @GHolt9 is a fake Twitter account pretending to be Grant Holt but has over 4,000 followers, can''t something be down about these fake accounts Even leon mckenzie tweeted him.

Yes that is a fake account. Grant Holt was on twitter (holty1981) but is no longer on it.

The only players on twitter within the current playing squad is James Vaughan and Elliott Bennett

[quote user="The Young One"]If I,m right @GHolt9 is a fake Twitter account pretending to be Grant Holt but has over 4,000 followers, can''t something be down about these fake accounts

Even leon mckenzie tweeted him.
[/quote]

Have you reported it?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="The Young One"]If I,m right @GHolt9 is a fake Twitter account pretending to be Grant Holt but has over 4,000 followers, can''t something be down about these fake accounts Even leon mckenzie tweeted him.[/quote]

Have you reported it?

[/quote]Don''t know how to.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="The Young One"]If I,m right @GHolt9 is a fake Twitter account pretending to be Grant Holt but has over 4,000 followers, can''t something be down about these fake accounts

Even leon mckenzie tweeted him.
[/quote]

Have you reported it?

[/quote]

Reported it for what?

[quote user="Somerset Canary"]Yes that is a fake account. Grant Holt was on twitter (holty1981) but is no longer on it. The only players on twitter within the current playing squad is James Vaughan and Elliott Bennett[/quote]

elliott bennetts is fake also....and has now disappeared....