Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

this is why we are staying up...

[quote user="Boyo"]

I have been looking at the fixture list all day and I have to say I''m pretty underwhelmed by the Premiership!  Yes you''ve got your Man Utd''s and Arsenal''s and Chelsea''s but apart from the top 6 teams (Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City, Spurs and Liverpool) I''m not scared of anyone, even the likes of Everton don''t make me think its going to be a really hard game to get anything from.  We are more than a match for a lot of these teams and I am getting much more confident about survival.

Can we stay up? Of course we can!!!!!  COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!!

[/quote]Very true!Everton are another club who I think will struggle to hit the heights they have been hitting for a few years now.There isn''t a lot between the majority of teams in the Prem these days.   I think Arsenal will struggle to finish in the top four this season too.Unsure as to what Chelsea will be like, but expect Liverpool to push seriously for Champions League qualification or higher again under Kenny and I reckon that Man City will probably push Man Utd all the way for major honours this season.Outside of those few and Tottenham, then the rest are really nothing to be concerned about at all.  I think that we should go in to every game looking for 3 points and am sure that will be our outlook under Lambert, Culverhouse and McNally.

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]If I was a Dad''s Army character, I''d be Jocko miserablist Fraser. I just can''t remember his catch phrase.....[/quote]We''re all doomed I tell ya!  Dooooooommmeed!