Sign in to follow this  
wattsup

Norwich fans in Singapore....

Hi, any city fans here in singapore? Would be good if there are any of us out here and meet up and watch the games this coming season. I''m sure if we win our first couple of games half of singapore will start supporting us as they are very fickle out here!!!

I hope there are some out here

i''m in norwich....it''s 4 ''o clock in the morning;

i should go to bed! :/

The BBC have got glastonbury clips. its keeping me ocupied

I was in Singapore last year, didn''t find any Norwich fans. But met plenty of Championship football team fans which was good for banter.

However I went out to work with one of my best mates who is a Norwich/ Arsenal fan. I know for one he will be watching every Norwich game.

Where do you work in Singapore, we were based at Prudential Tower in Raffles.

I am now moving out south korea, so sling box is needed to get my skysports for Norwich games and American Football

In two years Im yet to meet a Norwich fan in India. Indians love the PL and they love to wear football shirts. There are Adidas, Nike, Rebok shops everywhere in India that sell all the PL football shirts (Stoke are very popular). Sadly as ours will be made by crappy Errea Indians wont have the opportunity to buy our shirt (which Im certain they would have done in flocks) and our club will quitley go unrecognised [:@]