Sign in to follow this  
ziggy

grant holt

i think holty will shock many in the premier league with his work rate and never say die approach ! he has been written off so many times , even by some of our fans ! add simeon + vaughan + morison to the mix = happy days and maybe ? just maybe ..... cms !!!!!! get in !!!!

I am hoping he can have the same effect as Kevin Davies does for Bolton; a fearless leader who scores regularly and is core to the teams success - if he can be as good as that in the prem we will have a good season.

Holts a better player than what many give him credit for. Yes the work rate is great but he has a lot of ability as well. After he got injured at Watford last season he was still a major influenc in the following games even though the injury meant he couldn''t put in his usual amounts of running!

I think Holts capable of getting 10+ goals next season!

Like the team as a whole Holt can shock many in the Premiership and if we play at our best while still maintainng the huge desire to win then any team in the Premiership will have to put in a whole 100% shift to beat us!