Sign in to follow this  
Carl Lake

THE BOARD ON ASHTON

WELL IT LOOKS LIKE NORWICH FANS HAVE HAD TWO GREAT CHRISTMAS PRESENTS FORM THE BOARD IN THE LAST TWO SEASONS OK ONE OF THEM MAYBE A LITTLE BELATATED BUT IT DONT MATTER U GOT WHAT U WANTED!!!!!!!!!!!

IT SEEMS THAT W.B.A THINK THEY CAN GET THERE WAY OUT OF TROUBLE BY PAYING 30+ SUMMITS 30,000 A WEEK AS IN THE CASE OF KEVIN CAMPBELL AND KANU AND PROBABLY THEY WILL ADD SOME MORE EXPENSIVE HAS BEENS TO THERE WISH LIST!!!

BUT THERE COMES A POINT WHERE U HAVE TO THINK THAT THE NORWICH BOARD HAVE DONE EVER SO WELL IN BACKIN NIGEL WORTHINGTON ALL THE WAY IN HIS SHREWD BUYS AND BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY SHREWD DEAN ASHTON WILL PROVE TO BE A VERY SHREWD BUY!!!

LAST CHRSITMAS U GOT HUCKERBY THIS YEAR U GOT ASHTON ALL ON DEMAND FROM WHAT U HEAR FROM NORWICH SUPPORTERS!!!!!!

IN ALL AND ALL IF NORWICH CITY DO GO DOWN AND I VERY MUCH HOPE THEY DONT THEN U HAVE TO SAY AND THANK THE BOARD AND NIGEL WORTHINGTON ON A JOB VERY WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE NORWICH ALL THE BEST IN THE REMAMINDER OF THE SEASON AND REMEMBER THANK YOU BOARD FOR BACKING NIGEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the message, and for shouting, how did you know my hearing is going?? I hope you are right - it feels like a good signing so its case of fingers crossed now.I wish you well to but not at our expense of course and hope your board learn that Bryan Robson really is not the answer to your problems - he was the best signing city fans could have hoped for this season!OTBC