Sign in to follow this  
yoda

We are everywhere

Just got back from a week in southern turkey and just catching up on our fixtures etc but the reason for posting is that although most of the holiday makers were british,the only 3 football shirts i saw were one liverpool and 2 Norwich .Made me feel right proud it did !

I took my Norwich scarf on a ski holiday a few years ago and several people came up to me and said how they are norwich fans as well. Felt like i was at home!

I''m off to Sweden in a couple of weeks- I''ll be taking my Norwich shirt/s with me and I fully expect to encounter a few City fans [:D]Incidently I was in New York the week before we played Leeds at home in League One and whilst I was wearing my Norwich shirt this guy came up to me and said ''hey man, on the ball city, lets hope you beat Leeds'' [:D]We ARE massive!

A few years ago I was walking on a beach in Aruba with my Canaries shirt and stumbled upon a pair of season ticket holders in the Barclay. You can imagine their shock finding a fellow Canary in Aruba but when I opened my mouth with my American accent they had no idea what hit them.

Here in hillbilly country, in east Tennessee,  me Norwich city flag is ALWAYS flying outside me home.Almost everyone around here fly the Stars and stripes, so i fly mine.There are a lot of people slow down to see what flag it is, makes me laugh lol

Here in Swindon, I always stop and say Hi to anyone showing they''re Norwich

supporters, and I meet quite a few !

(Only one SwindonCanary though !)  

[quote user="CT Wizard"]I''m off to Sweden in a couple of weeks- I''ll be taking my Norwich shirt/s with me and I fully expect to encounter a few City fans [:D]Incidently I was in New York the week before we played Leeds at home in League One and whilst I was wearing my Norwich shirt this guy came up to me and said ''hey man, on the ball city, lets hope you beat Leeds'' [:D]We ARE massive![/quote]

Hej! The yellow colour is very popular round here! I live in Uppsala and as far as I know there are no other Norwich fans here, plenty in Stockholm though. This isn''t a football city at all but Sven is bringing Leicester here in a couple of weeks to play the mighty Sirius team of Uppsala. That''s pretty massive in this neck of the woods.

And yet I walk around London in my city scarf and everyone thinks I''m a Man Utd fan...

[quote user="PRDH"]And yet I walk around London in my city scarf and everyone thinks I''m a Man Utd fan...[/quote]

Haha,you as well?[:)]

[quote user="CT Wizard"]I''m off to Sweden in a couple of weeks- I''ll be taking my Norwich shirt/s with me and I fully expect to encounter a few City fans [:D]Incidently I was in New York the week before we played Leeds at home in League One and whilst I was wearing my Norwich shirt this guy came up to me and said ''hey man, on the ball city, lets hope you beat Leeds'' [:D]We ARE massive![/quote]Where in Sweden are you going to?

A guy wearing his Norwich shirt walked out of Woolworths shop in Cairns (Australia) when i was there in January. I wanted to chant "on the ball city" at him, but was with my missus so just politely smiled and walked on by.....

I was in Majorca last year the day we played MK Dons at home and stopped in a bar with SSN on just as Chris Maryin curled in that free kick equaliser. Jumped up and cheered and turned round to see a family of 4 all wearing Leeds shirts Glaring at me. Never saw a city shirt though.