Sign in to follow this  
Cappsy

When is the new shirt on general sale?

sorry for creating a thread it''s just I cannot be bothered to hunt the answer down in other threads. a date would be very helpful please as I think it''s next week

How about a clue, the club web site, it''s next week.......blimey we need to keep a lock on the number of new pointless thrreads...

I think it''s pretty harmless starting a new thread.

If you''ve got a question - post it.

If you don''t want to read it - don''t. 

I think it''s pretty sad that so many people feel they have to apologise when starting a new thread or for asking a question just because they haven''t avidly read through every posting over the past few days. 

I even put my question in the title so you could see what it was about, if you don''t want to read it don''t click on it. I wanted to know if it''ll be out Monday because I''m playing football Monday and we have to wear Norwich shirts and I''d like to wear the new shirt with Tierney 32 on the back and premier league badges to show off the shirt, because I''m proud of my club.

General sale on Thursday for anything left after pre orders have been satisfied, was in the shop today and the have the premier league letters and numbers etc in and will be the same price as before (eg £3.50 a letter £1 a number) one on the shirts on display behind the counter looked a much different material to the current shirt but they assured me that the fit was the same as the xara shirt although they still advised trying it on before getting it printed!

[quote user="Rupethebear"]How about a clue, the club web site, it''s next week.......blimey we need to keep a lock on the number of new pointless thrreads...[/quote]

Who died and made you forum Police?  If you think it''s a pointless thread, jog on

Yes Stratton Canary, McNally said it was for commercial reasons, aka, boosting more money into the club. Not that anyone really minds, you don''t HAVE to buy a shirt every year. In fact, I''ll wait until next season and pick up this seasons on the cheap ;).

As for the wannabe forum police. Take a chill pill, and get a life! Its a wonderful world outside, you might want to look past your computer screen and take a peek at the real world!

[quote user="Mrs Tierney"]I even put my question in the title so you could see what it was about, if you don''t want to read it don''t click on it. I wanted to know if it''ll be out Monday because I''m playing football Monday and we have to wear Norwich shirts and I''d like to wear the new shirt with Tierney 32 on the back and premier league badges to show off the shirt, because I''m proud of my club.[/quote]Might be a bit risky as the squad numbers haven''t been released yet.

thanks for reminding me! i almost forgot haha, think i''ll get the shirt with badges and bring it back in when they are announced

no because that will be announced on the official site unlike the actual date the shirts are on general sale :)

I did read this page but I only scanned it so I never saw the date sorry. all I picked up was the pre-order bit and the repeated quotes about Errea and the kit.

No need to apologise. I was just trying to help. I''m quite pleased that Fox is my favourite player. If he could only change his number to a single digit it would be even cheaper [:D]

ok good thankyou! thought I was going to get another lecture! well hopefully he''ll be under number 10 when the numbers are announced, If not you can always go for Stephen Hughes number 8 if he stays ;)