Sign in to follow this  
Sim086

away season tickets

[quote user="Canary23"]Good news, I didn''t get one, I prefer putting my cash in my club![/quote]

So you dont go to any away games then?? Pretty stupid comment really!!

To clarify, I go to all the home games, would like to do a few away but don''t think I''ll be able to because of all the away season ticket holders. If they do all the home games then fair play to them, but I know that isn''t always the case.

There are 700 ASTs (I''m one of them) and EPL clubs have to give 10% or 3000 tickets (whichever is lower) so if you''re a HST then as logn as you get your application in on time you''ll be fine.I don''t go to as many home games as I''d like and frankly I don''t have to justify that, what does it matter that I only made 4 home games last season?

[quote user="simo86"]are sold out as my brother i and my uncle just bought the last 3[/quote]

Did you get anything to confirm you are an away st holder because I havent recieved anything yet?

[quote user="Nuff Said"]How much are they? I did consider the idea, but there''s nothing on the official site.[/quote]

£20 and then your card is billed for every game when the tickets are released. You are allowed to say no to 5 games, including away cup games.