Sign in to follow this  
BarclayBoy789

Daniel Pacheco

[quote user="BarclayBoy789"]According to liverpool fc he''s allowed back out on loan.mmmmm

[/quote]From the lnk.....

Hmm, if Liverpool don''t feel he is ready for the premier league, then, why should we? He did well for us last year when we got a few glimpses of him, but is that enough?

I think he''d do alright but we seem pretty well covered with strikers at the mo, though obviously we don''t know who is being moved on

I think he''s quality. Did well in short space of time. If he came back he would make and score goals for us. I think he would be as influential as Wes has been.

[quote user="AJ Wizard"]Hmm, if Liverpool don''t feel he is ready for the premier league, then, why should we? He did well for us last year when we got a few glimpses of him, but is that enough?[/quote] are you saying that our midfield is as good as liverpools? i some how think he would get in our team a lot easier than pools.

If signing Pacheco means we cant have Lansbury then no i wouldn''t want him. Obviously im referring to the 2 loans from fellow prem leaguge clubs rule. Well covered in that area and im not sure if he''s good enough, struggled to get in the team last season although he did show glimpses of quality.

firstly lansbury doesn''t want to come here. secondly Pacheco, i believe is a must have; imagine bringing him on with 15mins to go. If Hoolahan isn''t having a good game Pacheco fits in this role perfectly as he has the skill like wes with the pace as well.

star_manic, I was not suggesting that. Just that if Liverpool don''t value him as being ''ready'' for the Premier League, then is he ready for us? If he was good enough, they would keep him there

[quote user="AJ Wizard"]Hmm, if Liverpool don''t feel he is ready for the premier league, then, why should we? He did well for us last year when we got a few glimpses of him, but is that enough?[/quote]Because Liverpool want players to push for the Champ League.  We want players good enough for a 17th place scrap.

I''m not sure I want Pacheco back here.  He looked very good against the poor team like Scunny and Coventry but in the big games against the likes of Swansea and Watford away he didn''t impress at all.  I would much rather have Lansbury here.

[quote user="ms miggins"]firstly lansbury doesn''t want to come here. secondly Pacheco, i believe is a must have; imagine bringing him on with 15mins to go. If Hoolahan isn''t having a good game Pacheco fits in this role perfectly as he has the skill like wes with the pace as well.[/quote]

I didn''t know you were best buds with Lansbury or is this refrence the interview where he said he wanted to challenge arsenals starting 11 as his main priority? When he realises he aint getting anywhere near the first 11 he will want to go out on loan. Surely we are front of that que.

[quote user="Wallerboi"]If signing Pacheco means we cant have Lansbury then no i wouldn''t want him. Obviously im referring to the 2 loans from fellow prem leaguge clubs rule. Well covered in that area and

im not sure if he''s good enough, struggled to get in the team last season although he did show glimpses of quality

[/quote]

Does that last line apply to Lansbury or Pacheco?

I think it''d sum up both of them.

There seems to be this myth going round that Pacheco was inconsistent and Lansbury wasn''t. Lansbury was simply inconsistent over a longer period of time and therefore it''s easier not to notice/to forget. Whereas Pacheco was only here for the final few games and it''s easier to spot and remember 2 good games and 2 bad games.

Both of them went straight into the starting lineup when they arrived on loan but both of them finished the season on the bench. And, also, if I remember correctly, Pacheco actually replaced Lansbury in the starting lineup when he joined.

[quote user="star_manic"][quote user="AJ Wizard"]Hmm, if Liverpool don''t feel he is ready for the premier league, then, why should we? He did well for us last year when we got a few glimpses of him, but is that enough?[/quote] are you saying that our midfield is as good as liverpools? i some how think he would get in our team a lot easier than pools.[/quote]I think the point AJ was making is about the comment of them trying to loan him to other Championship clubs.  If they thought he was good enough for the prem then surely they would be looking for lower Premier clubs to loan him to.  At least I assume that''s the point being made.Although as a previous poster pointed out it''d just a rumour in a paper, so perhaps Liverpool are trying to loan him to other PL clubs.

Am I alone in thinking Pacheco did not have a bad game against Swansea? We started the game brightly with Pacheco taking the ball past a few players and having a decent shot saved, he also created a few chances which we didn''t finish. However, as soon as we went a goal down we barely saw any possesion in the first half, and so no one was particularly influential, Lansbury included. In the second half, If I remember rightly Pacheco and Surman was taken off becuase we needed more bite in midfield as opposed to class, so I see this as a tactical change to benefit the team, as opposed to Pacheco having an ''off day''. Only heard the Watford game on commentary so can''t comment on that, but thought he was brilliant against Scunthorpe and really made a difference against Coventry. I think he is a great player with the right attitude to match so overall I''d love to see him back here