Sign in to follow this  
ziggy

who is the hardest , holty or morison ?

holty just has to look at an opponent and they go down !!!! steve morison looks hard as nails !!! hopefully they both do terry & vidic over , bring em on !!!

If the both of them play in the same XI, my word the opposition defenders are in for a rough ride, though I can see Vaughan being a starter :)

[quote user="Lincs CR"]If the both of them play in the same XI, my word the opposition defenders are in for a rough ride, though I can see Vaughan being a starter :)[/quote]

Depends on the opposition. Though sadly ALL PL sides have CBs made of steal. I see Jackson starting ahead of Vaughan - His hunger in the last ten games of last season merrits it. Though I would be happy to see either start. Guess the pre season friendlies will give us a better idea.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="Lincs CR"]If the both of them play in the same XI, my word the opposition defenders are in for a rough ride, though I can see Vaughan being a starter :)[/quote]

Depends on the opposition. Though sadly ALL PL sides have CBs made of steal. I see Jackson starting ahead of Vaughan - His hunger in the last ten games of last season merrits it. Though I would be happy to see either start. Guess the pre season friendlies will give us a better idea.

[/quote] i wouldn''t bet on pre-season being anything of a pointer, i was at lincoln in july and would have guessed that we would be scrapping to avoid relegation, not the other way round.

Holt when he''s wound up is harder IMO but Morison looks naturally hard. looks like a boxer. though I''m not sure if people know about Vaughan at everton but he wasn''t shy of squaring up to people when he was like 18! I remember he got injured and he got blood through his sock and he just generally comes across as a fighter. he has the swagger/attitude of Chrissy Martin towards his opposition but pits his heart on his sleeve for his team and the fans! I think he''ll be a fans favourite. everton fans also said he went into too many 60/40 challenges for his own good

I think one of the things I''m looking forward to the most this coming season is Holt v Terry. A battle I genuinely think that Holty will win - There is no question in my mind that Terry will know he''s been in a game with him afterwards... Can''t wait.