Sign in to follow this  
Morisons Prozac

Away games

Can someone explain the away situation for me please on how easy it will be to get tickets. I only went to 4 away games last year and I have a season ticket.

well thats unlucky for you :P

if it works the same as last year and this is only very roughly from memory so dont shoot me down

prority 1 is away season ticket holders

priority 2 is people with 10 away stubs

priorty three i believe is super members

then four is season ticket holders

priority five is general sale.

3 and four could be the other way round but i am pretty sure that is the case as stated above

Simo86: If the club was giving priority to Members over ST holders something would be serious wrong!  The groups are linked as thus...1. Away ST2. Season Ticket holders with 10+ stubs from the previous 12 months3. Season Ticket holders without 10+ subs from the previous 12 months AND members with 10+ subs from the previous 12 months4. Members without 10+ subs from the previous 12 months5. General sale

[quote user="Matt Juler"]Simo86: If the club was giving priority to Members over ST holders something would be serious wrong! 

The groups are linked as thus...

1. Away ST

2. Season Ticket holders with 10+ stubs from the previous 12 months

3. Season Ticket holders without 10+ subs from the previous 12 months AND members with 10+ subs from the previous 12 months

4. Members without 10+ subs from the previous 12 months

5. General sale
[/quote] lol i did say dont shoot me down that was from my memory of the form i couldnt really remmeber properley.

im just glad to be in priority two I really dont want to miss out on the big games to glory supporters!

I think you will find super members get priority over season ticket holders (not away ST holders). That''s the way it should be.Super members paid £20 for the privilegeST holders paid for a home seat and that''s what they got.

For the away priority scheme being a super member is completely irrelevant, you are banded together with normal members and thus below season ticket holders in priority.

[quote user="s10_yellow"]For the away priority scheme being a super member is completely irrelevant, you are banded together with normal members and thus below season ticket holders in priority.[/quote] sorry to say think ur wrong after checking the norwich website mate

Show me where I''m wrong because I''m not. Matt Juler above has it spot on. Super members only get any priority on home games.

I can only find 7 away stubs from last season, have somehow managed to both forest and derby tickets - which would''ve given me 9, and I intend to try and get to one of the friendlies which would give me 10. I rang the ticket office hoping that they could see that I''d bought a ticket for both forest and derby and would therefore let me use them towards the 10, but I guess understandably they said you had to send in the actual ticket. I know its cheeky and will probably annoy a few on here but does anyone have those tickets (or any 2 really) that I could use towards the 10 and would then send them straight back?  

[quote user="The Young One"]I think you will find super members get priority over season ticket holders (not away ST holders). That''s the way it should be.[/quote]  Season ticket holders make a very substantial investment in the club each season, and rightly so they gain first priority over members. 

[quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="The Young One"]I think you will find super members get priority over season ticket holders (not away ST holders). That''s the way it should be.[/quote]  Season ticket holders make a very substantial investment in the club each season, and rightly so they gain first priority over members.  [/quote]But not over Super members, you are wrong. Anyway home season tickets holders get what they pay for a seat to every game why should they get anything else ?

[quote user="The Young One"][quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="The Young One"]I think you will find super members get priority over season ticket holders (not away ST holders). That''s the way it should be.[/quote]  Season ticket holders make a very substantial investment in the club each season, and rightly so they gain first priority over members. 
[/quote]

But not over Super members, you are wrong. Anyway home season tickets holders get what they pay for a seat to every game why should they get anything else ?
[/quote] your wrong mate i checked with club deal with it i was wrong to were all human allowed to make mistakes :)

I think a lot of the games will present no problems gettint tickets - ridiculius times and prices coupled with many being shown on TV means demand just won''t be that great. Most will go to general sale. The big teams will be harder to get to and I''m more than happy to leave them to excitable young pups like Simone who seems close to wetting himself at the prospect of going to a big ground (hope he manages to get his morph suit off first or there will be a frightful smell on the Club Cabbage bus on the way back). I preferred the old days when could, and regularly did, give footballing lesson to the big teams on their own turf. Making up the numbers in a league of plastic fans, overpaid prima donnas and corporate entertainment will be OK for one season but a return to real football will be a blessed relief for many come May.

Mungo

Taken from club web site

Posted on: Tue 03 May 2011

IF YOU want all the benefits of

membership as well as the opportunity to purchase match tickets ahead of

other members, season ticket holders and non-members then super

membership is for you!

Become a super member today for £20 and have first priority to purchase available tickets.

[quote user="The Young One"]

Taken from club web site

IF YOU want all the benefits of membership as well as the opportunity to purchase match tickets ahead of other members, season ticket holders and non-members then super membership is for you!

Become a super member today for £20 and have first priority to purchase available tickets.

[/quote] your becoming annoying as your WRONG that is for home games only, i rung and checked with the club as i have 10 away stubs and so does my uncle but my brother does not, we wanted to know if the super memebship would help him and they said no its only for bloody home games ok!? ring the club if you dont believe me

[quote user="simo86"][quote user="The Young One"][quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="The Young One"]I think you will find super members get priority over season ticket holders (not away ST holders). That''s the way it should be.[/quote]  Season ticket holders make a very substantial investment in the club each season, and rightly so they gain first priority over members.  [/quote]But not over Super members, you are wrong. Anyway home season tickets holders get what they pay for a seat to every game why should they get anything else ?[/quote] your wrong mate i checked with club deal with it i was wrong to were all human allowed to make mistakes :)[/quote]

Okay I''ll bow to the fact that you have got it from horses mouth, an apology from me, I was mis-sold my super membership as I thought I would have priority Home and away above ST holders & members but behind people with 10 away stubbs etc.

It''s so unfair isn''t it!! For your twenty quid you should have a guaranteed seat in the diectors box, home and away, and before all games be drawn round the pitch in a gold chariot pulled by the players to allow the crowd to worship you, the greatest fan of all, as a living god.

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]I think a lot of the games will present no problems gettint tickets - ridiculius times and prices coupled with many being shown on TV means demand just won''t be that great. Most will go to general sale. The big teams will be harder to get to and I''m more than happy to leave them to excitable young pups like Simone who seems close to wetting himself at the prospect of going to a big ground (hope he manages to get his morph suit off first or there will be a frightful smell on the Club Cabbage bus on the way back). I preferred the old days when could, and regularly did, give footballing lesson to the big teams on their own turf. Making up the numbers in a league of plastic fans, overpaid prima donnas and corporate entertainment will be OK for one season but a return to real football will be a blessed relief for many come May.

Mungo[/quote]Champions League in 2012/13... oh how disappointed you''re going to be Mungo!

[quote user="The Young One"][quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="The Young One"]I think you will find super members get priority over season ticket holders (not away ST holders). That''s the way it should be.[/quote]  Season ticket holders make a very substantial investment in the club each season, and rightly so they gain first priority over members.  [/quote]But not over Super members, you are wrong. Anyway home season tickets holders get what they pay for a seat to every game why should they get anything else ?[/quote]I assume Norwich will use the same categories that they normally use which doesn''t give super members any priority over normal members or season ticket holder for getting away tickets, the following was on the application form for the 1p5wich game last season:

Ticket

Ticket Application Form – Ipswich Town v Norwich City 21/04/2011

Tickets will be allocated in the following priority groups*:

1)    Away season ticket holders. Tickets processed and posted automatically, no need to apply.
2)    Season ticket holders with 10 different away match stubs from last 12 months. Season ticket holders who have submitted 10 stubs already this season will not have to send their stubs in again but will need to complete this written application form.
3)    Season ticket holders without stubs and Members with 10 different away match stubs from the last 12 months. Members who have already submitted 10 stubs this season will not have to send their stubs in again but will need to complete this written application form.
4)    Members without the required number of stubs
5)    Non-members

*A ballot will be carried out for any over-subscribed group.

Joint applications with multiple priority groups will be processed in the lowest applicable priority group.

Written applications only complete with credit/debit card details. Supporters wishing to pay by cheque must provide a blank cheque payable to NCFC.

All applications must be received at the Carrow Road ticket office no later than the close of business on Saturday 2nd April 2011. Applications received after this date will not be entered into the ballot.

We will not accept any applications via e-mail. Any applications sent via e-mail will not be included in the ballot

Applications are accepted immediately for all priority groups, but the application must be clearly marked overleaf which priority group the application is for.

Once applications have been accepted they cannot be amended so please ensure you are applying for the correct amount of tickets required.

I thought I read somewhere recently (either in the EDP or on the club website, or other official club publication), that there was going to be a Priority Group 3 for Season Ticket Holders with more than 5 away ticket stubs from the last 12 months this coming season?It would certainly make sense, especially if we are to stay in the Premiership for longer than one season.  We could have as few as 19 away games this coming season if getting drawn at home/exiting the cups early.  To have been to over half of the away games could become an increasingly big ask (with fewer and fewer fans actually managing it).Fingers crossed I am ok for the ten stubs again this coming season though!

[quote user="simo86"][quote user="The Young One"]

Taken from club web site

IF YOU want all the benefits of membership as well as the opportunity to purchase match tickets ahead of other members, season ticket holders and non-members then super membership is for you!

[/quote] your becoming annoying as your WRONG that is for home games only, i rung and checked with the club as i have 10 away stubs and so does my uncle but my brother does not, we wanted to know if the super memebship would help him and they said no its only for bloody home games ok!? ring the club if you dont believe me[/quote]

Okay you were right, I was wrong  but your still a Twat for your comments.

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]It''s so unfair isn''t it!! For your twenty quid you should have a guaranteed seat in the diectors box, home and away, and before all games be drawn round the pitch in a gold chariot pulled by the players to allow the crowd to worship you, the greatest fan of all, as a living god.[/quote]

T W A T

Only too happy to be of assistance, Young One (and judging by your gullibility, very young one). Enjoy listening to all those games on Radio Norfolk next season as you clutch your treasured Super Member Card - could you try tippexing Season Ticket over it?

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]Only too happy to be of assistance, Young One (and judging by your gullibility, very young one). Enjoy listening to all those games on Radio Norfolk next season as you clutch your treasured Super Member Card - could you try tippexing Season Ticket over it?[/quote]

Ha HaI shall be watching all Norwich games on the Internet live and guaranteed to be free of charge, as well as grabbing the odd game Home & Away, I managed 6 away games last year and will similar this year, that enough for me, as I now have a family and wish to spend time with them.

I disagree with the fact season ticket holders with no stubs are lumped in with members with 10 stubs. This means theoretically as a Member with 10 stubs and no season ticket I am likely to miss out on Old Trafford and Anfield to people who haven''t ever been to an away game in some ballot thing. Despite the fact that I''ve been to Carlise twice, Hartlepool, Burnley, Stockport and a fair few other games over the last two years where there has been 1,500 ish people supporting city.

If anything Members with 10 stubs should be after ST Holders with 10 stubs and before ST holders without stubs.

IMO though the fairest way would be to Rank the games in a list from last season 1-23 with 1 being the lowest away attendance and 23 being the highest. Then give priority to the people who were there at away games when no one else was.