Sign in to follow this  
ziggy

4 down , 3 to go ! but who ?

bradley jonnson is obviously 1 , still think cms is on his way 2 + one more ????? maybe an experienced back up for big john ruddy . bring on wigan , stoke ! top of league after two games !!!!!

Hopefully another Centre Back, possibly a back up GK!I think with 5 strikers (not incuding wilbraham and johnson) CMS won''t be bought in this window.

Lambert said in the paper on Friday he had six targets, three of ours he had outlined before the window and got (Vaughan, Morrison and Bennett)

add De Laet to that possible list, it only leaves two more signings. I''m guessing a back up keeper and a central midfielder

[quote user="AJ Wizard"]Lambert said in the paper on Friday he had six targets, three of ours he had outlined before the window and got (Vaughan, Morrison and Bennett) add De Laet to that possible list, it only leaves two more signings. I''m guessing a back up keeper and a central midfielder[/quote]

So your saying we dont need another defender or 2??

Im hoping Snodgrass, just that added bit of quality and maybe Osman if the rumours are to be believed...

CMS & Snodgrass plus Pacheco on loan. Don''t think he''ll bother with a keeper - Rudd is a good enough stand by.

Don''t think Cody, Chris Martin, Tudur Jones or Stephen Hughes will leave either - all solid options.

it is quite clear we wont be getting cms, boro and fry dicked around so we moved on and got morrison instead.  Snodgrass  was a possibility but weeds are asking far too much for a championship player.

Interested that a lot of people still think one of the remaining 3 to come will be a striker. Surely we''ve got all we''re going to need (in terms of type and numbers)? Otherwise we''re going to have unhappy players in there. Even now it''s going to be difficult to keep Holt, Vaughan, Morison, Simeon, CMart, CMac happy.

I think we''ll see a right back and two midfielders to follow given the departures of Gill (already) Hughes and OTJ (to come you''d think) and myabe young Korey Smith on loan. I''d like him given a chance but if Johnson comes, can you see him getting any games?