Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

HAPPY 70th....

I bought her a copy of Jamie Olivers cook book.Hope she likes it[Y]

Happy B''day Delia!!

From chopping board to boardroom, from whisk to whiskey.  God bless you Delia Smith. May the sun be at your back, the wind at your heels and may the the road be long and winding. [G]

Happy Birthday Delia,

Most fans seemed to want you out a few seasons ago, but I''ve always supported you and Micheal. Thanks for all you''ve done. Enjoy the day.

Happy birthday Deals, have a good un'' girl. [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Holidays_and_Party/fireworks-074.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="SPANGLES"]What a difference a couple of promotions make eh?[/quote]Ha! Those of us who have always supported her know where we are.[:)]

Happppppppyyyyyyyyyy Birthday Lady Delia. We love you. Yes you have sometimes made bad decisions but we know you did what you thought was right for the club we all love. Thank you for being who you are :) One of us. We love ya

Thank you for Bruce Rioch, Bryan Hamilton, Glenn Roeder and Neil Doncaster...Thank you for holding onto Nigel Worthington for 12 months longer than you should have....Thank you for going into hiding when the club was in League 1 and battling relegation from the championship...Thank you for your board increasing the clubs debt and leaving McNally to come in and sort it all out.....Many happy returns Delia...

*Has a book running on who will be the first to bite* ;)

Happy Birthday Delia!

*Take me out of the running Jas I''ve seen the irony although I probably wasn''t in the red hot group of favourites you were thinking about!

[quote user="SPANGLES"]What a difference a couple of promotions make eh?[/quote]

If she was a 1p5wich fan and on their board spangles,would you toast a drink to her?

When is marcus evans birthday spangles?