Sign in to follow this  
barclaybabe

Wigan away

Umm which songs should we chant at wigan away.

i though they''re here, they''re there , there everywhere f**king where empty seats!!!!

When do we think tickets will go on sale? I known its a fair way off but I am on holiday the 3 weeks previous. Want to get in quick as I only normally only get to do 2 or 3 away a season so would like to go there. First game and all!!

Jas, I''m pretty sure on the ball city will still be sung about 30 times as well! There''s no harm in the odd bit of banter with the opposition, if they have a dump of a stadium then banter about that!

[quote user="Grant the Cat"]Jas, I''m pretty sure on the ball city will still be sung about 30 times as well! There''s no harm in the odd bit of banter with the opposition, if they have a dump of a stadium then banter about that![/quote]

We will have 5k more seats than them come the start of the season at Carra. But the DW is hardly a dump. Just empty.

We will have 5k allocated for away fans which we will easily fill. Betting we will have a fair few in the Wigan end too. One third of the crowd will be Yellow!