Sign in to follow this  
BarclayBoy789

Luke Chambers

Just thinking he might be a good signing. 6 ft 1, 25 player of the season for forest last season. Seeing him play last season he looks a good quality Centre Back.

What do you think????

If we are going for Championship centre back then I would prefer Matt Mills of Reading however I wouldn''t grumble at all if Chambers came here.  He would be a good signing.

Chambers is a cracking centre-back, rated by all the forest fans..indeed along with ,Mcgugan I believe he was the fans favorite.

If he is on a free, it''s a no brainer.

[quote user="Bovril"]Chambers is a cracking centre-back, rated by all the forest fans..indeed along with ,Mcgugan I believe he was the fans favorite. If he is on a free, it''s a no brainer.[/quote]

Agree with this, Forest fans really rate him and I believe he won the fans player of the year; not only did he defend well, he popped up with a few vital goals too. On a free he would be an absolute bargain.

[quote user="Steve 9-2"]Available on a free too. Mills is likely to cost £4M plus and has (i Believe) pledged his future to Reading (for what it''s worth).
[/quote]

Is it definitely correct he''s out of contract?! If so he''d be an amazing signing considering he was Forest''s fans player of the season and how well they did. Maybe he''s on PLs list?