Sign in to follow this  
Rupethebear

Will there be a new dug out for Paul Lambert at Carrow Road?

I heard that our old fashioned dug out may be outlawed in the premier league as benches aren''t up to the quality and image required.

If this is the case do we have to replace them with sponsored seats? If so these will take up more room so will a number of seats that are currently behind the dugout be moved?

I hope they just keep it how is, nothing wrong with our benches, Premier League or no Premier League.

This has crossed my mind also and as i sit in one of the seats directly behind the home dugout i and about 8 other season ticket holders would be affected.Obviously double that number taking the visitors dugout into the equation but nobody from the Club has made any contact.These are prime seats which we pay top dollar for so if we are to be inconvenienced to make way for improved dugouts/technical areas i would be interested to know what the solution will be with regard to relocation.

Blimey, you must be sat next to me.........I have a seat in row B, 105, and I am worried I might get moved, where is yours?

[quote user="NauruDude"]Dude I wouldn''t put info like that online. Now maybe someone is gonna find you at a game and harm you.[/quote]

Hahaha, is this serious? On the topic of the dug out, i remember Lambert saying early on the first thing we are going to have to change are the seats in there, he couldn''t have Fergie sitting on one of those benches. I think it''s a good decision, obviously if it doesn''t mess around the seating behind it, our dugouts are so old fashioned, bit of an embarassment really in the prem, Fulham most likely have a better dugout!

Rupert, you criticised my ''pointless'' thread the other day, so i''m gunna get you at the stoke game with a steaming hot pie!

Mrs T, what a super treat, I would love a pie at the Stoke game, that''s if you can find me! .......I might have a new seat!

Can''t imagine Lambert will like to make the opposition dugout nice and comfortable with heated padded seats, this is the man who pulled all the plug sockets out of the away dressing room at Colchester! Sod''em i say, make them sit on kids chairs, anything to mentally disturb the oppo!

[quote user="priceyrice"]

I think it''s a good decision, obviously if it doesn''t mess around the seating behind it, our dugouts are so old fashioned, bit of an embarassment really in the prem, Fulham most likely have a better dugout!
[/quote]

Tell me about it. Old fashioned dugouts. How embarrassing [:|][:P]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]This has crossed my mind also and as i sit in one of the seats directly behind the home dugout i and about 8 other season ticket holders would be affected.Obviously double that number taking the visitors dugout into the equation but nobody from the Club has made any contact.These are prime seats which we pay top dollar for so if we are to be inconvenienced to make way for improved dugouts/technical areas i would be interested to know what the solution will be with regard to relocation.[/quote]Self, self, self.....Tilly, surely it''s not too much to ask, that, as a season ticket holder you make the ultimate sacrifice for the greater good is it ?The chests of you and the others that are about to be turfed out to make way for a nice new padded seat that Paul Lambert will never sit on must be swelling with pride, and I''m sure you''ll all be able to get new season tickets just as soon as the new upper tier is built sometime this decade ( assuming we stay up of course) I just wish it could be my name on that dug-out plaque dedicated to the '' City Stand Sixteen ''.......

Sod ''em I say! If they don''t like our cold hard bench and they want some padding give them one of those rubber rings people sit on when they have piles. Now that would be embarrassing but I can imagine in the middle of winter subs sitting there in their gloves and snoods and sitting on pile suchions because the poor darlings can''t take a little bit of cold.

Davo

[quote user="Rupethebear"]Blimey, you must be sat next to me.........I have a seat in row B, 105, and I am worried I might get moved, where is yours?[/quote]

B 101.

[quote user="Davo"]

Sod ''em I say! If they don''t like our cold hard bench and they want some padding give them one of those rubber rings people sit on when they have piles. Now that would be embarrassing but I can imagine in the middle of winter subs sitting there in their gloves and snoods and sitting on pile suchions because the poor darlings can''t take a little bit of cold.

Davo

[/quote]

hear hear

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="TIL 1010"]This has crossed my mind also and as i sit in one of the seats directly behind the home dugout i and about 8 other season ticket holders would be affected.Obviously double that number taking the visitors dugout into the equation but nobody from the Club has made any contact.These are prime seats which we pay top dollar for so if we are to be inconvenienced to make way for improved dugouts/technical areas i would be interested to know what the solution will be with regard to relocation.[/quote]

Self, self, self.....

Tilly, surely it''s not too much to ask, that, as a season ticket holder you make the ultimate sacrifice for the greater good is it ?

The chests of you and the others that are about to be turfed out to make way for a nice new padded seat that Paul Lambert will never sit on must be swelling with pride, and I''m sure you''ll all be able to get new season tickets just as soon as the new upper tier is built sometime this decade ( assuming we stay up of course)

I just wish it could be my name on that dug-out plaque dedicated to the '' City Stand Sixteen ''.......

[/quote]

Actually the dugouts are just fine and there are no premier league rules. Paul Lambert is just using this as an excuse to get Til1010 out of his ear.

I guess there is a slight difference...

[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/30/103051209_36a0e15447.jpg[/img]

[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/141/342365068_7afb465931_z.jpg[/img]

[quote user="dhickl"]

I guess there is a slight difference...

[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/30/103051209_36a0e15447.jpg[/img]

[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/141/342365068_7afb465931_z.jpg[/img]

[/quote]is it me or have those Seats at old Trafford got seatbelt clips?

All a waste of money.

Why not give the subs a stool and let them do some of the ball boy work. Any proper football game and it is usually one of the subs (or reserves as they were) who would have to run the line. And also run onto the pitch with the bucket of water and sponge when someone was hurt, (obviously not just randomly during the game because they fancied joining in).

Talking of going on the pitch, where do those blokes who come on to the pitch at half time, and poke the ground with forks, watch the game ? Also is it like being a ball boy where they supply you with a stool or do you have to bring your own fork ?

Give me strength!

Watch some of the Super 15 Rugby (For the uninitiated that is one level below international standard) and watch where the subs sit in most stadiums, its on a plastic chair on the side of the pitch, exposed to the elements. If they want to keep warm they get on a static bike and pedal, or run up and down. How'' s that for forward thinking, and not pampering the little dears?

[quote user="City1st"]Talking of going on the pitch, where do those blokes who come on to the pitch at half time, and poke the ground with forks, watch the game ? Also is it like being a ball boy where they supply you with a stool or do you have to bring your own fork ?

[/quote]Unspoken heroes them forkers. Come rain or shine, there they are forking about. Do they have to go in a forking course to learn how to fork properly? Only happy if they can find a little sod to fork. Forking hell! [<:o)]

Think if I was manager I''d put Playstations and X boxes in away dressing room. Totally distract the opposition. And I''d probably put a TV in their jammed on the racing channel knowing how much some players enjoy gambling on horse racing they''d be suitably distracted.

Imagine Fergie trying to yell at his players at half time over the strains of Mario Kart and the 3.55 at Lingfield. They''d be so disorganised for second half we might catch them cold.

Well, we could leave the benches in the away dugout and outfit ours for Lambo et al with these rather splendid Maserati car seats.

I''m sure Tilly won''t mind moving for the cause.

What do you reckon? All in favour shout aye!! And then suggest where they could move our Tilly to.

OTBC