Sign in to follow this  
Bobert

Delia Smith's yokel outfit

Rod Liddle writing in the Sunday Times yesterday saw fit to give Norwich City a new name. Now I think that name, as above, is completely unacceptable especially given by a columist of a respected News Paper. I sincerely hope Norwich stuff Wigan in their first match of the season and that when it happens some of you take time out to remind Rod Liddle of his unfounded name calling.

Criticism should is based on a fair appraisal, which is why she deserves high praise, unlike the ''yokel outfit'' who were calling for ''the Stowmarket Two'' to be hounded out of Carrow Road. Thankfully those happily clapping have long drowned out their prejudice, and we will silence the part time cockney too.

Is this Delia''s "Yokel Outfit"?[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/DeliaYokel.jpg[/IMG]

Rod "I find racist jokes funnier now than I did 30 years ago because it''s so socially unacceptable," Liddle making a tw&t of himself again. Not newsflash of the year exactly.

Most of Liddle''s targets have frequently been proud to have got under his skin, us Delia Yokels should wear the badge with pride.