Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

NAME THAT TEAM v Bradford City (a) 2003

Think you can be excused sir. The RB must have the unenviable distinction of being the least memorable fullback in our history, all I can recall about him was that he had a long-ish thrown in!! The left midfielder had been at the club a while, including our playoff run, but left end of that season. In terms of city player-makers he must be ranked as bad or perhaps even ugly, although he could be good on occasions.

I may be wrong but clues:

One of the 2 ur missing is named the same as an area within Norwich.

The other is like a stream or lake lol.

Bout all I can say. Prob wrong anyway.

[quote user="Grant Holt is a Monster"]O.k. I''m being thick. I can''t get the right back or the left sided striker. Help anyone?[/quote]

Go ahead punk, make my day and put in the name of that left sided midfielder ;)

Easiest one EVER! Got it first time, been a long time since I''ve been able to say that...

I believe the RB was subbed at half time during this game and replaced with Eddy, who went on to retain the spot for the rest of the season.

One of the two strikers departed NCFC shortly after due to family matters.

The RM scored both goals (I think?) in this game and went on to score more over the coming games, before getting injured and pretty much losing his place for the rest of the season....

[quote user="Grant Holt is a Monster"]Thanks Fellas. Think I may have worked out the RB now but it''s the striker that''s confusing me not the winger. All I can think is Iwan but it''s not him![/quote]Ahh. Sorry didn''t read your post properly (fail!).All I can say is that I love that striker (still).

[quote user="Jonzey"]

[quote user="Grant Holt is a Monster"]O.k. I''m being thick. I can''t get the right back or the left sided striker. Help anyone?[/quote]

Go ahead punk, make my day and put in the name of that left sided midfielder ;)

[/quote]

Oops, sorry wrong post quoted. Should have been further up the thread.

[quote user="crabbycanary"]Thats hard!

Come on Pete can''t we have one from the late 70''s early 80''s soon please?!![/quote]Next week''s is 1983...

Shares his surname with the title lead character of a popular 80''s children''s TV show, as well as a former Coronation Street actor...

Was also a massive *...

My first ever away game. I remember 3 things about that day.1: It was bloody hot.2: I won 50 quid on the coach sweepstake thanks to a last minute Graham Branch equaliser.3: I thought I witnessed our goalie saving his ONLY penalty for Norwich. Turned out not to be the case, it hit the post. Stupid sitting side on level with the goal.