Sign in to follow this  
Canary23

Gorleston V Norwich £15 ! ! !

A bit steep, £10 at Coventry or Southend, £10 at Gorleston and I reckon they would have sold the ground out.

Cant blame a non-league team wanting to cash in on a friendly against a premire league side... these clubs have to make their money to keep going some how!

I was going to take my lads to this but it clashes with a swimming gala they''re in.

[quote user="Harry"]I was going to take my lads to this but it clashes with a swimming gala they''re in.[/quote]

So you won''t be splashing out on this one then Harry?[:D]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]I''m playing in it so no cost for me [:)][/quote]

Dont you dare injure anyone.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Harry"]I was going to take my lads to this but it clashes with a swimming gala they''re in.[/quote]

So you won''t be splashing out on this one then Harry?[:D]

[/quote]Oh, that was shallow Tilly

Til & Spangles....

Wat-er you on about? Carry on with these sort of quips and we''ll all go into liquid-ation.

You sea there is no point in all this otherwise everyone will crawl into this thread and you 2 will be right at the back (stroke).

Anyway got to go, got to make a trunk call!

Can''t you bring them on as ''subs'', Harry?

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

Can''t you bring them on as ''subs'', Harry?

[/quote]

No. Apparently one has a groyne strain.

[quote user="Thisisbabyish"]Does anyone know who runs Gorleston football club or who the manager is?

I''m sure they were run a former board member[/quote]Former Norwich City Vice-Chairman Jimmy Jones has just finished his second spell as Chairman at Emerald Park, the new Chairman is Mr. Reg Cadmore, the Vice Chairman is Arthur Ottley and the Manager is Richard Daniels.

[quote user="TRAVIS ASKEW"]Til & Spangles....

Wat-er you on about? Carry on with these sort of quips and we''ll all go into liquid-ation.

You sea there is no point in all this otherwise everyone will crawl into this thread and you 2 will be right at the back (stroke).

Anyway got to go, got to make a trunk call![/quote]Listen to the word of Cod, you can Clam Every Mountain or travel on the Sole Train,  you can Scream and Trout but you will Sea no evil.

[quote user="Harry"]I was going to take my lads to this but it clashes with a swimming gala they''re in.[/quote]Taking a rain check?(Well, it nearly worked.)

[quote user="lappinitup"]Gorleston is a bit of a dive anyway.....[/quote]

I agree as after all you cannot even use your oyster card to get there.