Sign in to follow this  
Jonnypncfc

How do the newspapers start>>>

transfer rummors?? where do they get they info from! coz they cant''t just say it without any backing surely! im regarding to the one of the hudderfield player! just intrested really!

[quote user="Jonnypncfc"]transfer rummors?? where do they get they info from! coz they cant''t just say it without any backing surely! im regarding to the one of the hudderfield player! just intrested really![/quote]They can and they do. I work for a newspaper currently and we basically made up a bunch of rumours over coffee in the morning.Also agents give us "tip-offs" which we know are rubbish, but pages to fill so we will report it without question.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="Jonnypncfc"]transfer rummors?? where do they get they info from! coz they cant''t just say it without any backing surely! im regarding to the one of the hudderfield player! just intrested really!
[/quote]

They can and they do. I work for a newspaper currently and we basically made up a bunch of rumours over coffee in the morning.

Also agents give us "tip-offs" which we know are rubbish, but pages to fill so we will report it without question.
[/quote]

What is your instinct on the Bradley Johnson rumours which are yet to materialise, depsite a lot of people believing it will be announced?

[quote user="alysha"]

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="Jonnypncfc"]transfer rummors?? where do they get they info from! coz they cant''t just say it without any backing surely! im regarding to the one of the hudderfield player! just intrested really![/quote]They can and they do. I work for a newspaper currently and we basically made up a bunch of rumours over coffee in the morning.Also agents give us "tip-offs" which we know are rubbish, but pages to fill so we will report it without question.[/quote]

What is your instinct on the Bradley Johnson rumours which are yet to materialise, depsite a lot of people believing it will be announced?

[/quote]Hard to say, but I would think it unlikely Johnson or his agent would want everyone to think he has tied up a contract with Norwich if he hasn''t. They will want as many offers coming in as possible, if he wasn''t about to sign I have a feeling Johnson''s agent might have come out publicly and said so. Although it can also work the other way - force other interested clubs to up their offers using the "well... he''s had a great offer from Norwich" line. Loads of things can delay a contract signing, and until Johnson comes out holding another team''s shirt I would say we are his most likely destination.Sorry, not much help there I realise.

"City1st is really the expert in this field."

rather the one eyed man in the land of the blind (deaf and dumb)

Bethnal has pretty much answered it. It is rather unnerving to see how much faith some folk put into these ''rumours''. Almost all of them have no more truth in them than chinese fortune cookies.

It''s quite ironic to see British folk laughing at those yanks who got caught out ober that ''end of the world'' nonsense. Yet it was once. Not only do many actually get caught more than once a day but go looking for the guff.

I think it would do good if a few of these dimwits were to actually visit some of these newspapers/TV stations and witness what is often no more than a couple of teenagers trawling the web to fill up their pages.

As I have stated before you do not have to be too bright to grasp that a chief executive, a players agent and possibly the manager are hardly likely to prejuduce a multi million pound deal to phone some spotty youth at Sky football halfway through the deal ................ for what ?

So enjoy these ''rumours'' in the same way you might horoscopes, Xmas cracker jokes or childrens fairy stories but don''t delude yourself that they are anything more than that.