Sign in to follow this  
Lennon7

Your favourite Norwich City.....

1. Martin Peters..... or maybe Mark Barham....... or Graham Paddon......... or ......

2. Mark Barham vs Derby County at home 1981 (Scorchioooooo!!!)

3. Scum at home this season!

4. Lambo!!!! ...... and Mike Walker.

5. Hmmmm, difficult. Probably Mr Holt.

6. Actually, I really liked last seasons.

player- GARY holt

goal- jackson v portsmouth

match- ipswich home this season

manager - o neil

captain- fotheringham or grant holt

kit 1994- the best kit ever made by farrrrrrr

1) Darren Huckerby 2) Robert Fleck v Millwall  (winner 80''s) Especially after Teddy Sherringham had grabbed Brian Gunn around the neck & thrown him on the floor.3) Arsenal away 1992 Won 4-2..4) Quite liked John Bond but must be Paul Lambert5) Ian Crook6) Admirals one from 1976 it holds a lot of good childhood memories,football cards at school etc 

1. Player of all time  - Eadie/ Bellamy2. GOAL of all time - Ashton against Man City, Jackson against Derby most dramatic goal of all time, Pacheco against the scum3. Match you''ve been to, home or away -   Colchester away 5-0, 5-1 against scum or 4-4 against Middlesborough4. Manager of all time - Lambert5. Favourite NCFC Captain - Drury 03-046. Favourite NCFC Kit - bird poo kit or last seasons kit

Player - Martin Peters

Goal - Martin O''neil free kick away at 1p5wich (3-2?)

match - this years 5-1.... drunk for days

manager - ron saunders

captain - holt

kit - 1970 white away. Plain white with just the badge. Simple

Player- hucks (Iwan, Holty and Eadie come close)

Goal- Hucks against the scum in 2005/2006 season away to win 1-0. (iwan in the play off final, malky in the play off semi, Jackson vs pompey, Ashton vs Newcastle. Holtys hattrick vs the scum all come close!)

Match- Ipswich 5-1 away

Man United 2-0 at home

Manager- Lambo, hands down

Captain- Holt

Kit- Flybe

1. Chris Sutton

2. Martin O''Neill 3-2 winner at Portman Road ''82

3. MC Semi final v Ipswich

4. Dave Stringer

5. Ian Butterworth

6. Bird Poo...

1. Player of all time - Darren Eadie

2. GOAL of all time - Craig Bellamy v ipswich away, 1998. Especially after the 5-0 6 months earlier.

3. Match you''ve been to, home or away - Norwich v Bayern Munich at Carrow Road

4. Manager of all time - Has to be Lambert

5. Favourite NCFC Captain - Ian Butterworth

6. Favourite NCFC Kit - 1989-92 Asics

1. Player of all time  - Dion Dublin2. GOAL of all time - Youssef Safri vs. Newcastle3. Match you''ve been to, home or away - Derby County (h) 3-2. Just for the celebrations  4. Manager of all time - Has to be PL now doesn''t it?5. Favourite NCFC Captain - Malky McKay6. Favourite NCFC Kit - The flybe one

Player of all time - Huckerby, the fact he went to play in America to avoid a potential game against city says it all

Goal of all time - Goss vs Leeds from Fox''s cross (hold on while I just load YouTube up for a sneeky look) recently though the Jackson winner against Derby or the Holt equaliser against Charlton last year for the sheer pandemonium it created.

Match I was at - Ipswich, 4-1 no more to say really

Manager - Lambert

Captain - Grant Holt

Kit - the Asics one it was the first kit I had, so lucky orphan in Afrika or somewhere ended up with it in one of those donate a kit thinks (thanks mum)

1. Martin Peters2. Steve Bruce''s header in front of the Barclay to put us into the Milk Cup Final at the expense of 1p5wich3. Any time that we''ve beaten 1p5wich4. Paul Lambert5. Big Dunc6. The one they were wearing when I first started supporting Norwich[IMG]http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Norwich_City/images/norwich_city_1970-1972.gif[/IMG]

Good questions.

1. Flecky.

2. Gossy in the home leg against Bayern.

3. At this moment in time, I think Pompey away this year is as good as any.

4. Paul Lambert.

5. Iwan Roberts.

6. The Asics one with the black stripes.

1.  Hucks

2. Martin O''Neill - last minute free kick at 1p5wich and the Steve Bruce semi final goal

3. Winning 2-1 at Old Trafford in a night game in the late 80''s. We played them off the pitch and you could have heard a pin drop.

4.  Lambert

5.  Grant Holt.  Lambert''s greatest master stroke was making him captain.

6.  the 1972 plain yellow and green.

1. Huckerby

2. Goss - Olympic Stadium

3. Munich (A)

4. Walker (pretty sure Lambert will surpass if he stays long enough.

5. Dave Watson

6. The hummel one, though I keep the egg cress one for cult purposes

Player - Jeremy Goss

Goal - Justin Fashanu vs Liverpool.

Match - Norwich 4-1 Ipswich. Nov 2010

Manager - Lambert. Seriously, who else?

Captain - Holt

Kit - Asics (Home). Paid £50 for one on ebay about 2 years ago which I still wear to games.

1. Player of all time  -   Hucks, followed by Malky

2. GOAL of all time -    Steeno''s long range, followed by any of Huck''s runs from his own half

3. Match you''ve been to, home or away -   Barnsley away when we were promoted.  It was just a big party

4. Manager of all time - Walker

5. Favourite NCFC Captain - Iwan

6. Favourite NCFC Kit

[img]http://www.parscom.org/merritts/lotus_accessories_child1_soubory/childrens-ncfc-t-shirt(1).jpg[/img]

1. Player of all time  - Darren Eadie2. GOAL of all time - Hucks V Brum3. Match you''ve been to, home or away -   Arsenal 2 City 4 15th Aug 19924. Manager of all time - Mike Walker5. Favourite NCFC Captain - Butterworth6. Favourite NCFC Kit - ( http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Norwich_City/Norwich_City.htm ) Bird Poo

1. Player of all time - Ted MacDougall / Darren Huckerby - really can''t decide, sorry! 

2. GOAL of all time - Last goal against Derby - mental celebrations - unreal!!! [:D] But also, Mcveigh''s header against Wolves in play-off first leg

3. Match you''ve been to, home or away - Norwich 2 Manure 0

4. Manager of all time - Paul Lambert

5. Favourite NCFC Captain - Duncan Forbes

6. Favourite NCFC Kit - 70s Admiral one

1. Player of all time - Only been following football for 15 years... I would have to say Hucks. We were a different team when he wasn''t in the side.

2. GOAL of all time - Svensson''s goal against either Wigan or Walsall at home (The year we won Div 1). I can''t remember which team. He scored in the Barclay goal with a placed shot first time from the South stand corner of the penalty area. Superb.

3. Match you''ve been to, home or away - Norwich 4 Ip****1

4. Manager of all time - Paul Lambert

5. Favourite NCFC Captain - Holty-baby.

6. Favourite NCFC Kit - 2003-2004 Proton Shirt.

Sephiroth, Svenson''s goal was against Wigan and was absolutely superb, and was very nearly my own selection.  In the same game Hucks ran from his own half, took it around the entire Wigan defence and slotted into the bottom corner.

That game was on the Good Friday, and was followed by Reading away on Easter Monday, during which Mulryne scored following that fortunate deflection off referee Neil Barry''s a r s e... those two games combined was the point where I realised we WERE going to be promoted...

[quote user="Evil Monkey Wizard In A Sulk"]

Sephiroth, Svenson''s goal was against Wigan and was absolutely superb, and was very nearly my own selection.  In the same game Hucks ran from his own half, took it around the entire Wigan defence and slotted into the bottom corner.

That game was on the Good Friday, and was followed by Reading away on Easter Monday, during which Mulryne scored following that fortunate deflection off referee Neil Barry''s a r s e... those two games combined was the point where I realised we WERE going to be promoted...

[/quote]Thanks mate. I thought it was Wigan, but the 5-0 against Walsall had him scoring more than one, so there was more chance it was XDAlso, lol @ the ref in the Reading game.

1. Player - Eadie, Fox, Hux

2. Goal - Safri v Newcastle, Libbra v Man City, Goss v Bayern/Leeds

3. Match you''ve been to - Bayern Munich

4. Manager - Paul Lambert, until he does something to spoil it

5. Captain - Grant Holt

6. Kit - Hummel (both of them), Adidas or Pony