Sign in to follow this  
Lennon7

Your favourite Norwich City.....

You can only pick one, as tough as that is !Your favourite (doesn''t necessarily have to be the best, just your own personal favourite) Norwich City...1. Player of all time  -2. GOAL of all time - 3. Match you''ve been to, home or away -   4. Manager of all time - 5. Favourite NCFC Captain - 6. Favourite NCFC Kit - ( http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Norwich_City/Norwich_City.htm )Cheers !

...I cant pick one...

1. Player of all time - Ian Crook/Darren Eadie

2. GOAL of all time - Safri v Newcastle/Fash V Liverpool/Rosario v So''ton

3. Match you''ve been to, home or away - H (boro'' 2004/5) A (Millwall 89/90)

4. Manager of all time - Paul Lambert

5. Favourite NCFC Captain - Martin Peters/Steve Bruce

6. Favourite NCFC Kit - Hummell 86/87

1. Player of all time - Crooky

2. GOAL of all time - Fleck winner in 3-2 away v Millwall (1989?)

3. Match you''ve been to, home or away - Home: 3-5 v Liverpool in the 70s (Fashanu game), Away: 5-1 v Ipswich last season

5. Favourite NCFC Captain - Duncan Forbes

6. Favourite NCFC Kit - Anything yellow and green

Player of all time- Adam Drury

Goal of all time- Jackson vs Derby (This season)

Match you''ve been to- Man.U home 2005

Manager of all time- Lambert

Fave NCFC Captain- Grant Holt (Just)

Fave NCFC kit- I quite like the last home kit.

1. Mark Bowen

2. Flecky vs Millwall (A)

3. Bayern (H)

4. Dave Stringer

5. Malky

6. The Hummel one from 1986/87 (Any of the Hummel ones from the mid-eighties really.)

1. Iwan Roberts2. Chris Sutton vs Southampton FA cup 1/4 final replay 1992, or Malky vs Wolves in the playoffs3.vs Southampton FA cup 1/4 final replay 19924. Lambert5. Iwan Roberts6 the Asics one.

Hmmm now I think about it I''m not sure Malky was ever captain was he? He was certainly a leader though. If he wasn''t I''ll have Dave Watson instead.

1.Grant Holt

2.Goss v Bayern Munich

3.Norwich V Arnham

4.PL

5.Grant Holt

6.Egg Cress - good memories

1. Player of all time - I loved Huckerby, but I''m going to have to go with Holt. He just gives everything, and rightfully captain.

2. GOAL of all time - Steeno''s 40 yard screemer, or just for the occasion, McKenzie against Utd.

3. Match you''ve been to, home or away - Last home game of our 2003/4 promotion season. Europhia!

4. Manager of all time - Lambert - both as a person, and statistically

5. Favourite NCFC Captain - Grant Holt (see above)

6. Favourite NCFC Kit - 2003/4 promotion season. Either that, or the one made by Pony - my first ever city kit! (Bought in Roys as well!)

[quote user="Lennon7"]You can only pick one, as tough as that is !Your favourite (doesn''t necessarily have to be the best, just your own personal favourite) Norwich City...1. Player of all time  -2. GOAL of all time - 3. Match you''ve been to, home or away -   4. Manager of all time - 5. Favourite NCFC Captain - 6. Favourite NCFC Kit - ( http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Norwich_City/Norwich_City.htm )Cheers ![/quote]1. Iwan Roberts2. Huckerby vs Birmingham3. Charlton away the year we got promoted back to the champ, or Wolves at home 1st leg of playoff''s4. Paul Lambert5. Grant Holt6. The White Asics shirt

1. Player of all time - Mickey Channon

2. GOAL of all time - Bruces'' Header vs Ipswich

3. Match you''ve been to, home or away - Milk Cup Final. Not because of the match, because it was Wemberley.

4. Manager of all time - Ken Brown

5. Favourite NCFC Captain - Dave Watson

6. Favourite NCFC Kit - The Poll & Withey one.

1. Darren Eadie

2. Polston v. Villa (March 93) although Libbra v. Man City was a very close second

3. v. Wolves(Play-off semi 1st Leg 2002)

4. Lambert

5. Iwan Roberts

6. The Bird poo shirt of the early nineties

1. Player of all time - Iwan Roberts

2. GOAL of all time - Safri''s v. Newcastle

3. Match you''ve been to, home or away - A Portsmouth definitely

5. Favourite NCFC Captain - Holt

6. Favourite NCFC Kit - Blue Pony away kit with flourescent yellow and green bits...

1. Player of all time  - Darren Huckerby. By miles.

2. GOAL of all time - Jeremy Goss vs Bayern Munich at Carrow Road to make it 1-1. Live on BBC in front of the world. Great times!

3. Match you''ve been to, home or away - Man U, 2004-05. We gave a full strength Utd a good whooping that day.   

4. Manager of all time - Mike walker

5. Favourite NCFC Captain - Certainly not Neil Emblen or Mark Fotheringham (I mean, really?!). It has to be Ian Butterworth.

6. Favourite NCFC Kit - Last seasons home kit, by far the best shade of yellow and just generally good looking.

Yellow subs  favourites:

1. Player of all time  - Neil Adams- obviously not the best, but he was the last of an old fashion out and out winger!

2. GOAL of all time - Safri Vs Newcastle for skill- Jacksons last minute against Derby for the celebrations which followed after!

3. Match you''ve been to, home or away -  4-4 Rotherham away 2004

5. Favourite NCFC Captain - Adam Drury 

6. Favourite NCFC Kit - Has to be the egg and cress classic!

2. GOAL of all time - Simeon Jackson vs Derby (hat trick goal), just for the wild celebrations it sparked.

3. Match you''ve been to, home or away - Norwich 4 Ipswich 1 or Norwich 4 M''boro 4

5. Favourite NCFC Captain - Grant Holt

6. Favourite NCFC Kit - Scrambled eye thing from the UEFA cup run

Player of all time: Ian CrookGoal of all time: Jeremy Goss'' volley vs Leeds (A)Match of all time: Norwich 3 Derby 2 (H) (if only for the final minutes!)Manger of all time: Paul LambertNCFC Captain: Grant HoltNCFC Kit: 1992-1994 Ribero Kit

Player of all time: HoolahanGoal of all time: Hoolahan Vs Southampton ''09Match of all time: Got to be Derby this seasonManger of all time: Paul LambertNCFC Captain: Grant HoltNCFC Kit: Ribero bird poo shirt

1. Player of all time - Ian Crook

2. GOAL of all time - Goss vs Leeds

3. Match you''ve been to, home or away - Can''t decide!

4. Manager of all time - Mike Walker

5. Favourite NCFC Captain - Holty!

6. Favourite NCFC Kit - Asics

1. Player of all time  - Iwan Roberts

2. GOAL of all time - Safri vs Newcastle, 2005

3. Match you''ve been to, home or away - Middlesbrough 4-4 (2005)

6. Favourite NCFC Kit - The Lotus away shirt in racing car green. Not our usual shade, but classy all the same.

1. Player of all time - So hard to pick just one.. but Hucks has to take this one for me.

2. GOAL of all time - There''ve been some stunners.. but for the pure delight, ecstasy and jubilation in the Barclay it has to be Holty''s third goal against Ipswich at FCR. Great play by the whole team.

3. Match you''ve been to, home or away - Man Utd at FCR, April 2005.. Just brilliant.

4. Manager of all time - Paul Lambert, no competition! Mike Walker in second though.

5. Favourite NCFC Captain - Again, tough.... Gonna go for Holty

6. Favourite NCFC Kit - If its yellow and green and its got a Norwich crest on it, thats fine by me!

I''m going to say something really "outrageous" now, but I really don''t understand why everyone rates Mike Walker so highly. He inherited an excellent team from Dave Stringer- Stringer deserved the praise! Surely Mike Walkers stint at Everton and his second coming at city proves this?[:O]

1. Bellamy

2. Martin O''Neil free kick winner away at 1p5wich (first time I had seen us win there!!)

3 Man U home 2-0

4 Dave Stringer

5 "6ft 2 eyes of blue" Duncan Forbes is after you...

6. The Asics ones

1. Ian Crook2. Flecky winner against Millwall3. Home: Norwich 2 Manure 0 (2005) Away Bayern 1 Norwich City 24. Manager: Lambert5. Ian Butterworth6. Each Yellow and Green City kit!

1. Holt

2. Jackson vs Derby

3. Thrashing the scum 4-1 at home

4. Lambert

5. Holt

6. Flybe one, 06-08 I think.

P.S. I have been coming for longer than it may seem, its just that since I''ve been coming all the best stuff has happened this season!

1. Player of all time  - Adam Drury

2. GOAL of all time - Jackson vs. Derby - huge game at the end of the season with so much resting on it, despite all the late goals I thought we had left it too late that time; how wrong I was!

3. Match you''ve been to, home or away -  Home: 1p5wich, November 2010 - the season just gone. Away: 1p5wich, Decemeber 2003- season we won the league "top of the league at Portman Road"

6. Favourite NCFC Kit - Asics

2. GOAL of all time - Darel Russell v Gillingham away 2009/2010

3. Match you''ve been to, home or away - Home Leeds 2009/2010 Away Charlton 2009/2010

6. Favourite NCFC Kit- The Egg and Cress/Bird muck one whatever you want to call it

1. Player of all time - Huckerby/Martin Peters

2. GOAL of all time - Fash V L''pool

3. Match you''ve been to, home or away - h Milk Cup SF v Scum - a Milk Cup Final

5. Favourite NCFC Captain - Dave Watson

6. Favourite NCFC Kit - Hummell Fosters Lager one.