Sign in to follow this  
Morisons Prozac

May get shot down but...

Anyone else think Vokes would be a good shout. Looked good last season and is still very young so could be developed as a long term replacement for Holt. A much stronger option than Wilbraham, Oli and cody and is definatly one for the future. Probably very cheap as well and I don'' think would count towards the 25 man squad.

Seeing as Norwich have spent around £4m (at least) on new strikers I really don''t think we should be spending anymore on this area. There are 4 good strikers (5 if you include Martin) fighting for 2 places (which could be 1 if we go a more defensive route) so I can''t see any need to add another player into this mix. The money Norwich has needs to be targetting players to come into and improve the first team.

Vokes was born in ''89 which means he would count towards the squad as well.

Scored a vital goal for us last season, but we are a league above that now.

If he can''t get into the Wolves team, why should he be in ours?

What Bethnal said - the squad is nicely set up for strikers now - unless one leaves I would not be looking for someone else - & I dont think Vokes is any better than the 5 we have ahead of him.

A keeper, some midfield grit (a robbie savage a like would be fab) and a centre back are what we need.

I agree with Zipper. Attack is set. Although I think the midfield grit is probably Crofts so that''s probably sorted too. PL''s next signings will definitely be another defender and a goalkeeper, plus one suprise I feel.