Sign in to follow this  
CDMullins

Whats that Mark...............

It has to be said at the time he was so right. As much as I really can''t stand the guy and think he''s utterly an useless pundit, he simply stated what the majority were thinking. Thankfully the club also realised the predicament and acted on excellent advice, let''s see how many seconds it takes ''Lawro'' to mention the words seven and one.

[quote user="Jonzey"]It has to be said at the time he was so right. As much as I really can''t stand the guy and think he''s utterly an useless pundit, he simply stated what the majority were thinking. Thankfully the club also realised the predicament and acted on excellent advice, let''s see how many seconds it takes ''Lawro'' to mention the words seven and one.[/quote]Second this, as nice as it is to be able to prove Mark wrong I''m betting that the majority of City fans would have agreed with him at the time, I know I would have.

On a very lonely night last week i e-mailed the BBC with that clip asking them to forward to the MOTD team and asked Lawrenson to comment.  The BBC replied to my e-mail saying ''NO''. They said that if i posted it on the chat forum page it may get picked up? I didn''t bother, but that guy is a complete f*ckwit!

[quote user="notts_canary"][quote user="Jonzey"]It has to be said at the time he was so right. As much as I really can''t stand the guy and think he''s utterly an useless pundit, he simply stated what the majority were thinking. Thankfully the club also realised the predicament and acted on excellent advice, let''s see how many seconds it takes ''Lawro'' to mention the words seven and one.[/quote]Second this, as nice as it is to be able to prove Mark wrong I''m betting that the majority of City fans would have agreed with him at the time, I know I would have.[/quote]It was just the way he said it! and the pills remark was uncalled for... the bloke is a n o b!

[quote user="notts_canary"][quote user="Jonzey"]It has to be said at the time he was so right. As much as I really can''t stand the guy and think he''s utterly an useless pundit, he simply stated what the majority were thinking. Thankfully the club also realised the predicament and acted on excellent advice, let''s see how many seconds it takes ''Lawro'' to mention the words seven and one.[/quote]Second this, as nice as it is to be able to prove Mark wrong I''m betting that the majority of City fans would have agreed with him at the time, I know I would have.[/quote]It was just the way he said it! and the pills remark was uncalled for... the bloke is a n o b!

It was an off air comment made as a joke to a Norwich supporting member of the crew.Many on here said much worse and aren''t continuously being reminded of it, Lawro adds some much needed comic relief to MOTD - football is only a game after all and it''s best not to take it too seriously.  

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]It was an off air comment made as a joke to a Norwich supporting member of the crew.Many on here said much worse and aren''t continuously being reminded of it, Lawro adds some much needed comic relief to MOTD - football is only a game after all and it''s best not to take it too seriously.   [/quote]Really? that kind of spoils the fun of it all.  Although we have never been popular on MOTD, for those of us older enough to remember Hasen used to slate us week in week out.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]It was an off air comment made as a joke to a Norwich supporting member of the crew.Many on here said much worse and aren''t continuously being reminded of it, Lawro adds some much needed comic relief to MOTD - football is only a game after all and it''s best not to take it too seriously.   [/quote]Really? that kind of spoils the fun of it all.  Although we have never been popular on MOTD, for those of us older enough to remember Hasen used to slate us week in week out.[/quote]*Hansen