Sign in to follow this  

Worst shirts 2011-12

According to the Independent we have one of the worst shirts in their best and worst list for 2011-12.http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/the-best-and-worst-football-kits-of-20112012-2300618.html?action=Gallery&ino=6

But according to that list Swansea''s bland, straight out the stock book design is great, because it''s Adidas. Enough said. I love the kit and can''t wait to see it on Holty as he celebrates the 6th against Man U ;)

Despite a makeover from Italian suppliers Errea there is a significant

lack of fashion awareness in the Canaries home strip for this season.

White trim around the sleeves and collar does little to enhance the

wearability of this strip.

In fact they havent got a lot of good to say about anyone except Swanseas....maybe it was written by a Jacks fan...

Love the way they refer to Wolves'' shirt as "Orange"

I thought they were going kind of retro with the design this year, which in itself is quite an italian thing to do. They succeed, I think.It isn''t bad as football kits go, but it''s still just a football kit. Why does it have to be an uber attractive, super stylish and mega expensive piece of fashion???

My god, what happened to Juventus''s kit designer?! Was he/she on an overdose of LSD?

For all those who wanted adidas to make Norwich''s kit, look at Swansea''s and say you would have still wanted them to make our kit. Great move by the club getting a supplier who would tailor a kit to what the club wanted, not some basic generic kit that adidas produce for their lower ranked clubs. Errea 1 - 0 Adidas

Bog standard ''write a piece about football kits and I''ll give you a gold star'' writing.

I simply cannot understand the praise heaped on Swansea''s Adidas chumpsuit. Although admittedly it has a certain ''clean'' appeal, it is about as identi-kit as they come. We could just as easily be looking at Derby.

That said, they also sound keen on the Wolves effort despite it looking like an ill-fitting training top, and despite the Marseille and Zenit shirts essentially looking the same, one gets praise and one is bashed for ''reminding them of tractor tyre marks''. Not exactly objective analysis, is it; they''d love that in Suffolk.

They couldn''t even get a decent picture for ours, which is just poor. I get the feeling we''re being bullied because 1. We''re unfashionable little Norwich and 2. Are a colour that isn''t red, white or blue.

Oh, and the Bolton kit isn''t in there. Instant failure.

[quote user="L4cole"]Despite a makeover from Italian suppliers Errea there is a significant lack of fashion awareness in the Canaries home strip for this season. White trim around the sleeves and collar does little to enhance the wearability of this strip.

[/quote]

Many thanks to our resident fashion guru