Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

Fraser Forster

Just see Celtic have bid 1.5 Million for him, that must meen that Ruddy is Valued at a least 2.5 Million, another great piece of Business by PL

For me the priority is another winger to compliment Bennett and give balance to the team. Also a strong centre back who could perhaps chip in and provide cover at full back should anything happen to the Norfolk Cafu. I think spending £2 million on Forster is a luxury we can''t afford. Particularly when you consider the highest level he has played at is the SPL. Didnt Ruddy play at that level last season and win a lot of praise?

[quote user="Jacko"]

For me the priority is another winger to compliment Bennett and give balance to the team. Also a strong centre back who could perhaps chip in and provide cover at full back should anything happen to the Norfolk Cafu. I think spending £2 million on Forster is a luxury we can''t afford. Particularly when you consider the highest level he has played at is the SPL. Didnt Ruddy play at that level last season and win a lot of praise?

[/quote]

Didn''t read the OP did you?