Sign in to follow this  
mississauga_canary

For those with the new shirt

Any chance of some decent close up pics, the press release ones on the official site are shockingly low res.

Whats the material like ? Also how does it fit compared to last years shirt? Is the shade of yellow close to last years?

Thanks to anyone that replies sensibly.

Why is it when i saw your name canarytom i just knew it wasn''t going to be the ''sensible'' response the OP had asked for lol

The interactive picture here isn''t too bad is it?

http://www.canaries.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/product.aspx?group1=R&group2=H11&group3=SHIR&group4=*EMPTY&product=6111

[quote user="Fr. Chewy Louie"]The interactive picture here isn''t too bad is it?

http://www.canaries.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/product.aspx?group1=R&group2=H11&group3=SHIR&group4=*EMPTY&product=6111[/quote]

No, but you would have to go through the order process to see that, that is the sort of image they should have been using on the home page when it launched, instead we got the video, which was fine, and the 2 low res pictures you could not enlarge or anything to see the shirt in more detail.

Also the fact they didn''t mention the OTBC bit on the back of the shirt when it first launched was a major marketing fail in my opinion, people only noticed this when they went to place an order and customize the shirt.

Rant over lol

[quote user="Fr. Chewy Louie"]The interactive picture here isn''t too bad is it?

http://www.canaries.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/product.aspx?group1=R&group2=H11&group3=SHIR&group4=*EMPTY&product=6111[/quote]

No, but you would have to go through the order process to see that, that is the sort of image they should have been using on the home page when it launched, instead we got the video, which was fine, and the 2 low res pictures you could not enlarge or anything to see the shirt in more detail.

Also the fact they didn''t mention the OTBC bit on the back of the shirt when it first launched was a major marketing fail in my opinion, people only noticed this when they went to place an order and customize the shirt.

Rant over lol

mississauga_canary

Check www.huckerbysboots.com 2moro for a short video on the new shirt, were doin a quick review and will have all the close up shots, quality and colour info you''ll need!

I really Like it, the fit is a bit more snug than last years so definatly needs trying first, also not as long as previous shirts.The material is much better than previous attempts, hard to describe why though not so shinty Lycra type material. The quality of the city badge is much better too. My only down side is that the V neck Is a little tight but I''m sure it will loosen up after a few washes. My favourite feature however is that the bloody aviva logo has gone from the back, looks so much better with on te ball city up there instead!